DJI GO DROPBOX SUPPORT ? Raw photos backup impossible.
1456 4 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hallmark001
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Italy

It would be great to get a backup solution from DJI GO when traveling .

As is today Im stuck with full memory card that wont be backuped into DJI go since the large amount of raw files from drone mapping.

+ 5000 images files in raw.

DJI go cant handle the amount of images to be transfered over to iPad 2 air.

Also the images currently on iPad cant be transfered in raw format in any way to Dropbox as a online backup solution.

The files when selecting all to transfer to local library crashes the app. Selecting a few to move they get converted to jpg format. Also the jpg preview of the DNG files are super compressed and blurry as default. Why do you ever want to copy these anywhere .

Its also funny how the app decides to switch format without letting you informed. There is also no progress bar.

This is really bad in my opionion and how can anyone work with this.

This is a blocker for me and shows once again the DJI hasnt tested the app to a quality assurer level.
2018-8-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Cant you just plug a usb stick or drive into the device and copy them off?
Or is that something only android allows?

Would seem to me trying to dropbox large numbers of DNG would murder any internet connection or cloud storage capacity really quickly.

That or just but a few more SD cards.  They're so cheap these days theyre practically free.
2018-8-3
Use props
Hallmark001
lvl.4
Italy

Yes , agree but I still want to use the space on the sd card! Right now I cant even transfer the images over to format it. I dont want to have 100 sd card that I only can add 500 images on each when they support up to thousands beeing stored. And I dont want comments on this. I inform whats not working. Thats it.
2018-8-3
Use props
Hallmark001
lvl.4
Italy

Apperantly the DJI GO doesnt support many photos.

Thats the information.
I know I can buy a laptop , more sd Cards etc. That wasnt the question here. I still want to have 2 sets of backups, sd card + iPad or dropbox or anything else. Buying another sd card doesnt provide me a copy of this and it wouldnt make sence to store same info on 2 Cards.
2018-8-3
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

In this case, I probably would use iKlips...
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules