Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S Power Button no longer working
1280 2 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4d8d457b
New
Flight distance : 71755 ft
United States

So I've had my Ronin S for about a month now. I seriously have loved it, It is to me the perfect gimbal. That is until today. I have never had an issue with it, and then all of the sudden today the power button no longer works. The battery is fully charged, and the power is on the battery pack, yet the power button to the gimbal will not do anything when you go to turn it on. I am beyond frusterated with this gimbal today. I used it yesterday with no problems, and then all of the sudden it no longer works. I've tried connecting it to the computer via usb to the Ronin Assistant software, but it wont even recognize the gimbal on there. Please help!
2018-8-3
Use props
thomas.seedmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 782336 ft
United States

Did you ever figure this out. Same thing happening here. We’ve using ours for a lot of shoots. Battery lights are on and nothing happens when turning the control power on.
2019-10-17
Use props
thomas.seedmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 782336 ft
United States

Did you ever figure this out. Same thing happening here. We’ve using ours for a lot of shoots. Battery lights are on and nothing happens when turning the control power on.
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules