DJI customer service and Support service!
4298 13 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111188 ft

I had a spark that would always go into atti mode and contacted DJI and looked at many Videos on YouTube to find out what to do. Then found there is many spark users that have had this same trouble. Well after trying everything even talking DJI I sent my spark in and this is after talking to support more then once and not being told to send it back. Had dji ask me to hook my spark up to my computer and do a reprogram, after this still same trouble. So after many calls and troubles I finely sent my spark back. I talked to a summer a supervisor at dji and she told me to send my unit back and they would send me a full new spark package. We'll it's been two weeks now and still no spark and I'm so over there Customer service.. Seems loke they have kids working there support services and they know very little about the operation of the drones. I have spent countless hours on the phone to be run around and end up getting no place.. They need to get people on the phone that speak are language and know the product.. To all good luck with DJI support!!
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We are sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please provide me the case ID, so that we can check on your case? Thank you.
2018-8-3
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Here is my case number as I have been over this so many times now... This will be the hundredth time doing this...
CAS-2085210-F3G6V9
That's one case number and there is one for my spark witch you should find with this one..
Let's see what you can do?
2018-8-3
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Now they say this will take three to six days to repair or replace with a second hand unit lol and I haven't had my spark or remote now for more then I wish.. At this point I won't get it back for two more weeks lol.. DJI  POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES...
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-3 14:56
Now they say this will take three to six days to repair or replace with a second hand unit lol and I haven't had my spark or remote now for more then I wish.. At this point I won't get it back for two more weeks lol.. DJI  POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES...

Thanks for the case number, Curt. Allow me to check your case and I'll provide you the feedback soon.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-3 14:56

Hi Curt, thanks for your patience. Your call transactions will be check. Moving forward, we'll learn from the details for us to improve and provide more professional customer service. As for your case, we'll request to our repair team to expedite the process so we can ship it the soonest time possible. Please understand that we don't have office hours during weekends. We'll provide you further update on Monday. Thank you.
2018-8-3
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Well this is the same stuff being told to me all week by your office. First told when it gets to your office they will return a new unit back asap. Then as one hand don't know what the other is doing I'm still without my spark even after Paying more money.. This company has departments all over and one department don't talk to the other so what one person tells the customer the other department doesn't know about.. So thus at the end we the customers suffer and no matter how much you call them or ask them anything your told by them we have expedited your case. Lol
As I'm still waiting for my spark and remote over two weeks now.. What a JOKE!
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-3 17:50
Well this is the same stuff being told to me all week by your office. First told when it gets to your office they will return a new unit back asap. Then as one hand don't know what the other is doing I'm still without my spark even after Paying more money.. This company has departments all over and one department don't talk to the other so what one person tells the customer the other department doesn't know about.. So thus at the end we the customers suffer and no matter how much you call them or ask them anything your told by them we have expedited your case. Lol
As I'm still waiting for my spark and remote over two weeks now.. What a JOKE!

Hi Curt, I do understand your feeling when waiting for the drone back to your hands, I will feel the same if I am in your situation.
If you don't mind, please allow me to explain your case. The drone was received in the system on 28 July, after that, we found there was a crash damage and the motors needed to be repaired. We sent you the quotation for DJI Care Refresh on 3 August (to ensure that the customer can choose to pay it or not, please kindly note that we will not repair or replace the drone if the payment is not confirmed). Then the payment was confirmed today, thus it is under the process, your case has been escalated, the local team will do the best on this case.  
At the same time, we noticed that there is an invoice dispute but after that, you paid the DJI Care Refresh replacement fee, so you decided to pay the case, right?
Regarding the case that you mentioned that we will return a new unit, as Diana mentioned above, we will check the transactions and keep improving our service.
Once again, we understand your feeling, and we will expedite the case. Hope you will receive the drone back soon. Thank you for your patience.
2018-8-3
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Once again if I start from the beginning you still wouldn't get the picture in full!

Thor
I did not crash my spark it went into atti mode and took off side ways and for my luck hit a wall which it crashed into.. When I took off I had GPS and home point was set. In flight at about a minute in went into atti mode and I lost all control as many have had happen. For my luck it hit a wall and didn't keep going. Many have lost there spark or it crashes as mine did. As for you service department and or repair center they say it user error! But I tell you this they are wrong and when one of these sparks fly off in atti mode and hurt or more kill someone you will have a major problem then.. But tell then you all think all of us are bad users and we are at fault.. This is where DJI is in fault there is a bigger problem with the spark and its being over looked so place.  So next I contact you DJI and had more than one problem as when I'm finely tired of all the trouble, I get a case number wait for my packing slip and go to return it. When I show up at Ups to ship it I come to find someone in your company set it up to be picked up at my home. Now at this point I'm not at home so I call in. I go back and forth with a support person and finely ask to talk to a supervisor, I now get a supervisor named Summer on the phone after about a hour into this call she gets sent to me a 2day air packing labal. Also tells me that when it arrives at your office they will just send me out a brand new system that's new spark and remote. This is all per Summer a supervisor in your company. So at this point I feeling a little better as it seems I have someone that understands my frustration in all this. In my frustration I end up shipping the spark there at Ups and when I leave and on my way back I remember I forgot to take out my memory chip, so I call back and a half hour later I get a supervisor on the phone again. To my surprise it's Summer thank God I say and I tell her who it is me Curt. Then I told her what had happened about my chip, she tells me don't worry you'll get it back with the new spark in a few days. So this is now at this point I received a e mail from DJI telling me I need to pay for repairs when I just went through all this with summer and thought it was all resolved. Now I'm with a new supervisor that tells me I'm at fault and everything that I was told by summer was out the window. So we ended up with more headaches and getting no better. Then the next day I call in to see what's happening and the phone support guy that answers starts all over again and I ask to talk to a supervisor. On this day I get Summer again and we now find that everything she told me was out the window and I wasn't getting a new spark but I had to pay for repairs now again. So I told her I'm so tired of all this if I pay can you promise me a new spark and remote not a fixed one but a brand new one. She said yes so I paid while I was on the phone with her. I told her and said now please ship me My spark back. We hung up and this was two days ago and still my spark sits in your office. Now you tell me I need to wait more, I say this company is at the bottom in customer service and needs to get it straight we are not at fault for the spark going into atti mode in flight when we take off we have GPS in full control then out of no place it goes into atti mode and just takes off and you have no control of the craft. It will ether fly away and you loose your spark or it will crash.. When all the while you are trying everything to stop your drone but it don't respond to your remote!
You have my memory chip there is a video on it off it going into atti mode, in the video I only had control of moving left or right after a few seconds went by. Then I was lucky to land it this time with no damage to the spark. That night I went out side to check it and in doing so I made sure I had GPS and took off with in seconds of take off it went into atti mode and crashed into the wall of.a house. This is when I was done and called DJI and ended up sending it back to only have more troubled then ever..
So there you go THOR OF DJI. * NOW LET'S HEAR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS.. I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT IT ALL YOU PEOPLE KNOW!!
VideoCapture_20180723-153313.jpg
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-3 21:08
Once again if I start from the beginning you still wouldn't get the picture in full!

Thor

Hi Curt, thank you for this information and for the clarification. We have forwarded your concern to the respective department. We will have someone contact you within 24 to 48 business hours. Please note that our service will resume on Monday. We hope for your patience.
2018-8-4
Use props
idoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8104 ft

United Kingdom

Not surprised. The experience with DJI's customer and repair services have been the same for me -

Mostly empty promises, representatives who are disconnected from each other and from customer experiences, empty and incorrect statements, and in some cases even rude treatment, including yelling at me, hanging up the phone and refusing to help.

2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

idoc Posted at 2018-8-4 13:41
Not surprised. The experience with DJI's customer and repair services have been the same for me -

Mostly empty promises, representatives who are disconnected from each other and from customer experiences, empty and incorrect statements, and in some cases even rude treatment, including yelling at me, hanging up the phone and refusing to help.

We have replied you on your post, please keep us posted there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-159990-1-1.html thanks!
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2
United States

Well now this company ships my stuff back to the wrong address even after me contacting there office to make sure they have corrected the address as I seen they had the numbers to my home wrong!! When will DJI  get things right??
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-6 20:16
Well now this company ships my stuff back to the wrong address even after me contacting there office to make sure they have corrected the address as I seen they had the numbers to my home wrong!! When will DJI  get things right??

Sorry for the troubles. I've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-160583-1-1.html Please keep us updated there, thanks so much!
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules