Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can’t set return to Home to my controller
449 4 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5a00d2e0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108140 ft
Australia

Hey all

I’m a new drone owner.

I’m loving my new MAVIC air.

I’m having troubles setting the return to home to my controller. I’m getting a weak gps signal response. I’ve tried to test this feature in a few different places with no success.

My phone is an iPhone 7.  And can assume I have the latest software being a 2week old device

Any thoughts?

Dave
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to do the RTH on a different location? Also, please make sure that your GPS is enabled to your iPhone 7. Thanks.
2018-8-3
Use props
fans5a00d2e0
lvl.2
Australia

I first tried to do it in while using the drone on New Zealand ( where i bought it from) a few times. And I’ve tried it near my house ( I live in Australia and also in a no fly zone).

I’ve never had gps troubles in the past using my GPS for normal street nav
2018-8-3
Use props
fans5a00d2e0
lvl.2
Australia

I double check my phone settings. GPS was set to “ whenin use”   I’ve changed it to “always”

Will test it again when the bad weather dies down.

Thanks for your reply too
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans5a00d2e0 Posted at 2018-8-3 16:27
I double check my phone settings. GPS was set to “ whenin use”   I’ve changed it to “always”

Will test it again when the bad weather dies down.

You're most welcome. Should you have any further concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules