CrystalSky
729 3 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

I am thinking of investing in a CrystalSky monitor for my Inspire 2. Im thinking just using my Ipad 12.5in. Which screen size would you recommenf and why?

Any Pros or Cons?
2018-8-4
Use props
castormalin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638911 ft
France

I recommend to buy a Ipad pro
2018-8-6
Use props
markiet1966
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168819 ft

The CrystalSky is a great device, particularly if you have issues in bright sunlight with an iPad, bear in mind that it will be fine if you are shooting footage and taking pictures, if you are doing any sort of industrial work such as mapping then it's pretty much useless as there are no apps that support the CrystalSky.

As for screen size I would say that if you are used to a larger iPad then you will need the 7.85 version. Basically if you have an iPhone + give it a try, if the screen is too small then the 5.5 version of the CS is not for you.

To be honest, if you have a good sunshade for your iPad then I'd stick with that, it will be updated quicker, GS Pro will work on it as well as other mapping software and it'll be just as reliable if not more so.

Mark
2018-8-6
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

markiet1966 Posted at 2018-8-6 04:05
The CrystalSky is a great device, particularly if you have issues in bright sunlight with an iPad, bear in mind that it will be fine if you are shooting footage and taking pictures, if you are doing any sort of industrial work such as mapping then it's pretty much useless as there are no apps that support the CrystalSky.

As for screen size I would say that if you are used to a larger iPad then you will need the 7.85 version. Basically if you have an iPhone + give it a try, if the screen is too small then the 5.5 version of the CS is not for you.

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it. I will give it some thought. Thank again for your insight.
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules