890 8 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly green
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104646 ft
Ireland

Hi There

My worst fears have happened!! Took the drone out after a month just to sync remote with aircraft. Got it in the hover. Switched to sport mode and increased altitude. All of a sudden I takes of straight right at speed. Rc disconnected and hasn’t been seen since
77C9D794-EE02-4853-BF5A-3DE459401AB7.jpeg
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that. I would recommend you to contact our support team and start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Please sync your drones flight record using your DJI Go 4 application. Once the flight record is synced our DJI Analysis Team will assess it and give you the result after.  You can provide the case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

sorry to read that
2018-8-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Sorry for your crash, seeing that you have taken off with only half charged battery (I assume it has self discharged since you had not been flying since a month), it can't have gone that far away. If you wish so, you may upload your flightrecord to this site and share the link with us, maybe we can give you a hint on where to search: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-8-4
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-4 05:16
Sorry for you crash, seeing that you have taken off with only half charged battery (I assume it has self discharged since you had not been flying since a month), it can't have gone that far away. If you wish so, you may upload your flightrecord to this site and share the link with us, maybe we can give you a hint on where to search: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

ya do this so some of the people here in the know can look at it and help you. Don't contact DJI just yet so do this first.
2018-8-4
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Ditto. Post your flight log if you can and let the forum members see if they can help you out. Noticed your battery was low when you took off (though that wouldn't have caused the issue) and you only had a lock on 10 satellites. Might be a combination of factors that caused your MP to take off on you.
2018-8-4
Use props
Dorset_Horn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Not being a smart@ss, just trying to be helpful, but you're saying your Mavic is lost without trace?
Surely it's on a roof or in a garden in one of the houses on The Grove? Is it worth going door-to-door?
2018-8-4
Use props
maddox
First Officer

sorry to read that
2018-8-5
Use props
Fly green
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104646 ft

Still no joy on drone recovery. Thank you for all your posts. DJI have been extremely helpful on this one and very prompt. The good news is they are going to replace my drone following there investigations. I’m really pleased and relieved.
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules