Where do i send my drone?
2065 5 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfa99c327
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240 ft

Hi, please can someone from DJI help? i have a DJI Care Refresh Express care and my case number is
CAS-2093371-M2J0V4,

where do isend the drone?

is postage payed for or do i need to pay?

i am in the uk.

Thanks

2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Daniel, thank you for providing us your case number and the necessary information. Upon checking on it, it shows that your case was created online as DJI Care Refresh express case. Shipping label will be sent to your email approximately within 2 business days. Please check your email if there is a shipping label from UPS. Kindly check your spam/junk folder as well. Let us know if you still did not received it.
2018-8-4
Use props
fansfa99c327
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-4 06:24
Hi Daniel, thank you for providing us your case number and the necessary information. Upon checking on it, it shows that your case was created online as DJI Care Refresh express case. Shipping label will be sent to your email automatically after submitting your case registration. Please check your email if there is a shipping label from UPS. Kindly check your spam/junk folder as well. Let us know if you still did not received it.

Hi, i havent recieved a shipping label in my email, have checked my spam.

2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansfa99c327 Posted at 2018-8-4 08:33
Hi, i havent recieved a shipping label in my email, have checked my spam.

We are sorry about the issue you are having with your case, Daniel. We have sent this report to the respective department. Please note that our office will resume on Monday, business hours. We hope for your patience.
2018-8-4
Use props
fansfa99c327
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-4 13:39
We are sorry about the issue you are having with your case, Daniel. We have sent this report to the respective department. Please note that our office will resume on Monday, business hours. We hope for your patience.

recieved now and taken to my local drop off centre! thanks
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfa99c327 Posted at 2018-8-4 23:51
recieved now and taken to my local drop off centre! thanks

It's our pleasure. The designated team will take care once the package arrived, hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules