Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error message
748 8 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e6c2c85
lvl.1

United States

Just got my DJI Spark and it keeps giving me a message saying this:
Camera Sensor Error
Air Encorder Error (0x800000)

What’s wrong with it?
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. It will be a great help if you can provide a screenshot on the error message. May I know when did the issue started?
2018-8-4
Use props
fans8e6c2c85
lvl.1

United States

It started right out of the box after charging and performing updates.
AFAB8A94-37D4-437A-BB43-948F977A81CF.png
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Netherlands

The second error just means that your device does not recieve any signal by the aircraft. The first error seems to be worse... looks like hardware failure. But should be covered by warranty
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8e6c2c85 Posted at 2018-8-4 09:34
It started right out of the box after charging and performing updates.

Hi, thanks for the response, if may I ask where did you purchase the unit? may I know if your drone experiences any incident? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, however, if the troubleshooting won't work, I highly recommend contacting our support for further evaluation or you can reach the re-seller for possible replacement if the unit is brand new. Please see the link below for you to download the application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
2018-8-5
Use props
fans8e6c2c85
lvl.1

I purchased it on eBay, it was supposed to be brand new just an opened box. I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and I am going to try all of your suggestions when I get home. It has not been crashed, I did a couple of test flights and once in the air the camera error message goes away.
2018-8-5
Use props
fans8e6c2c85
lvl.1

United States

I have tried restoring the factory defaults, refreshing the firm ware, and that didn’t work. I tried downgrading the firmware and that didn’t work either. I still get the camera sensor air and camera works for a couple of seconds and then freezes, turns black and white and then goes black. In test flights it seems to fly perfect, and the video stays constant, but then when I pull up the video from the SD card it is super grainy looking. Is there
2018-8-6
Use props
fans8e6c2c85
lvl.1

United States

Anything else I can do or is it a hardware problem and not a software one?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Unfortunately it's a hardware problem.
Contact eBay and say that you've received a damaged item and ask for a refund.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules