Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air
1372 12 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_W9ouL9C5RZrV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 759088 ft

Mavic Air just started this fault gimbal wheel on the controller turns the drone around left/Right.
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on  our end? Thanks for your support.
2018-8-4
Use props
wantedlynx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 689787 ft
Philippines

I experienced an "aircraft disconnect" after I pressed the flight pause button. Does anyone experienced this?
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wantedlynx Posted at 2018-8-7 05:16
I experienced an "aircraft disconnect" after I pressed the flight pause button. Does anyone experienced this?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the model of your device and the version of your DJI GO 4 app? I would like to confirm if you manage to update the firmware of your aircraft? I would recommend doing a manual re-linking to the drone, meaning you're not going to use a mobile device and see if there will be changes. Please see the video below. Please keep us posted for further help.

2018-8-7
Use props
wantedlynx
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-7 16:39
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the model of your device and the version of your DJI GO 4 app? I would like to confirm if you manage to update the firmware of your aircraft? I would recommend doing a manual re-linking to the drone, meaning you're not going to use a mobile device and see if there will be changes. Please see the video below. Please keep us posted for further help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

Hi DJI Tony. My AC FW is 1.00.0400 while GO4 app android version 4.2.21. Good thing it RTH.
2018-8-8
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Can you try remove your finger from the control stick when turn the gimbal wheel. To ensure the aircraft turn not caused by touching the control stick. Also check the flight log to see is any stick command input when the aircraft turn.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wantedlynx Posted at 2018-8-8 22:41
Hi DJI Tony. My AC FW is 1.00.0400 while GO4 app android version 4.2.21. Good thing it RTH.

Hi, I would like to clarify that while using the gimbal wheel on the remote controller, the aircraft response by flying left and right not up and down for the gimbal is that correct?
2018-8-9
Use props
wantedlynx
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-9 10:33
Hi, I would like to clarify that while using the gimbal wheel on the remote controller, the aircraft response by flying left and right not up and down for the gimbal is that correct?

Sorry, I'm confused. Is this about the upper tread re gimbal, or about AC disconnect when pause button is pressed?
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wantedlynx Posted at 2018-8-10 21:26
Sorry, I'm confused. Is this about the upper tread re gimbal, or about AC disconnect when pause button is pressed?

Hi, thanks for the response. I mean whenever you try to command the aircraft using the gimbal dial, your aircraft will fly sideways right? Please see the image below for reference.

2018-8-12
Use props
wantedlynx
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-12 08:42
Hi, thanks for the response. I mean whenever you try to command the aircraft using the gimbal dial, your aircraft will fly sideways right? Please see the image below for reference.

[view_image]

Hi. About the gimbal dial, the answer is no, it did not fly sideways. I know the gimbal dial is for the camera tilt only. The issue is the PAUSE BUTTON that rendered my aircraft to be disconnected. Ever since that occurrence, I never use that button again.
2018-8-19
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-7 16:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

Why not try helping the person who started the thread first?
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wantedlynx Posted at 2018-8-19 18:49
Hi. About the gimbal dial, the answer is no, it did not fly sideways. I know the gimbal dial is for the camera tilt only. The issue is the PAUSE BUTTON that rendered my aircraft to be disconnected. Ever since that occurrence, I never use that button again.

Hi, sorry for the late response, may we have the exact model of your Android phone? Do you have another phone for you to try it on and also, for us to isolate the issue? Please keep us posted.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-8-19 21:32
Why not try helping the person who started the thread first?

Hi, thanks for noticing us, DJI Paladin have assisted the owner of the thread, however, the owner of the thread did not reply at the moment. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules