Mavic pro problems
1850 14 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279764 ft

After 2 updates the drone will not stop saying vision system error i dont know what to do i calabrate it every way that i could nothing seems to work
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2

Mavic pro problems

Vision system error all the time the gps goes in and out what do i do
Screenshot_20180804-214941.jpg
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it looks like the light is too weak for VPS, is there any chance change to another environment with the bright light? You may check the working conditions of VPS from here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic%20Pro%20User%20Manual%20V2.0-.pdf
BTW, it seems that you started two posts almost at the same time, we'll merge them here as this violates the forum regulations, please kindly note and understand.
VPS.png
2018-8-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj Posted at 2018-8-4 18:03
Vision system error all the time the gps goes in and out what do i do

Are you flying drone outside, while sun is up, and in an area with open sky (no trees or buildings or obstructions that could block GPS signals)?
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2

I was outside in good lighting at first then I went back out an calibrated it sn it's still doing it it's been like that after update it just keeps going off an on saying vision sensors error
2018-8-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj Posted at 2018-8-4 19:33
I was outside in good lighting at first then I went back out an calibrated it sn it's still doing it it's been like that after update it just keeps going off an on saying vision sensors error

Calibration of Mavic Pro front & bottom vision sensors should be done inside using good PC / Laptop screen.
It would be worth making sure the vision sensors do not have any smudges or dirt on lens causing problems.

Being you have a Mavic Pro, you can rollback from current (.0400) firmware to previous firmware version you were running (.0300 or .0200 or .0100) using DJI's Assistant-2 ---- to see if Vision and GPS problems go away.  Don't forget to roll back Remote Controller too.
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2

How do I rollback ?
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2

It just keeps going back an forth to green gps to red vision sensors error
2018-8-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

You need to download DJI's Assistant-2 for either Microsoft Windows or Apple's OS-X.
DJI Assistant-2 is not ''Blessed'' by Microsoft or Apple, and Assistant-2 has un-signed USB drivers.
Windows will not install Assistant-2 unless you disable security in PC's BIOS.
Assistant-2 has to be installed with Administrator privileges on either Windows or OS-X.

Once Assistant-2 is successfully installed, with Mavic Pro powered on, and Assistan-2 running, you connect Mavic Pro to PC or Mac using microUSB to USB cable.  Assistant-2 will show un-plugged USB cable connecting to computer.  From there Assistant-2 will change screen showing box with your drone (Mavic Pro).  Select box and new screen appears with numerous options.  One of which is Firmware screen.
From Firmware screen you can rollback or upgrade Mavic Pro Firmware.

After rolling back Mavic Pro firmware, make sure to roll back Remote Control firmware to same revision.
2018-8-4
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If needed, you can find more detailed instructions on downgrading the Mavic Pro firmware here.
2018-8-5
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

I get this error if I start the MP up inside with my ND filter on.
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2

I dont know why it keeps saying vision sensors error
Screenshot_20180808-185524.jpg
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj Posted at 2018-8-8 15:05
I dont know why it keeps saying vision sensors error

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what happen prior to this issue? Have you done calibrating the sensor of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2? If not, I would recommend downloading the application for you to calibrate it. Please see the link for you to download the DJI Assistant: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads Please see the video below for you to have an idea on how you will calibrate the vision sensor. Thank you.

2018-8-9
Use props
djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj
lvl.2

I keep trying to use the dji assistant an when I try to calibrate it all it does is keep stopping an now it says abnormal firmware I dont understand why it keeps acting up you pay $1000 for something an it keeps having issues
Screenshot_20180810-003913.jpg
2018-8-9
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_JPn9FCW9dTYj Posted at 2018-8-9 20:45
I keep trying to use the dji assistant an when I try to calibrate it all it does is keep stopping an now it says abnormal firmware I dont understand why it keeps acting up you pay $1000 for something an it keeps having issues

Unless you are ready to return drone, you might as well try refreshing current firmware.  
Or rolling firmware back to .0200 or .0100.
Then try calibrating vision sensors.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules