Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoints
557 4 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rlkaerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1180322 ft
Indonesia

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on the best way to plan detailed waypoint missions for single op DJI I2 X7 missions? The DJI Go App 4 is ok but I am trying to get more detailed mission planning including gimbal positioning, more than 3 saved missions, and the ability to plan a mission prior to going to a locaiton etc, is Litchi the best option? Or DJI Groundstation (this seems to be discontinued or at least not offered by DJI directly anymore)? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to be more efficent when I have to fly single op. Thanks again.

2018-8-5
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Use Hangars Autopilot. Great app for cinematic shots.
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may try to check GS Pro:
2018-8-5
Use props
markiet1966
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168819 ft

Will GS Pro ever be supported by the Crystalsky though, seems ridiculous that a monitor that is supplied with the Matrice 210 does not support the sort of uses the drone is aimed at!

Mark
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

markiet1966 Posted at 2018-8-5 13:28
Will GS Pro ever be supported by the Crystalsky though, seems ridiculous that a monitor that is supplied with the Matrice 210 does not support the sort of uses the drone is aimed at!

Mark

Hi, thanks for your the interest, as of the moment, we haven't received any update when it will compatible with the Crystal sky or Android devices. We will forward your concern to our R&D engineers to have an update. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates.
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules