Bad Feed
545 5 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dorchman
lvl.1

Canada

Finally  got off the ground but my video feed is week and pixelated. Im trying to run a pro platinum with a Samsung Galaxy s3.Any suggestions
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

HI. I am sorry for the trouble. May I please know the model of your DJI Drone for me to check the compatibility of the device that you are using?
2018-8-5
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Current app version ? 4.2.21

roll back to 4.2.16 and it should work. App changes after 4.2.16 have rendered many devices unusable, and with the problems of video feed pixelation, as well as the aircraft disconnects where the App is crashing and there is no signal to your device. This has been ongoing for months. I found this online at Facebook Mavic Group:

Rolling back the app and firmware:
First, save any cached files on your device.
2.Sync flight records from the DJI app on your acct.
3.Uninstall DJI Go4, and then shut off Auto Updates from the Google Play Store for your acct.
4.For the Firmware, use DJI Assistant 2 Software.
Charge your MP batteries. Connect drone to computer vis USB.
Run DJI Assistant as Admin. Right click the icon on your comp.
Select the version downgrade. I went to .0200, some like 0300
Update your remote controller the same.
5. Download the 4.2.16 (or earlier) App from Apkpure.com
6. Install the app.
7. reboot your device.
8. If your device has power settings options you want those disabled. Give the app all the cpu and memory it needs. It is a very resource heavy app. Limiting its ability to eat will make it unhappy. Device should have options to disable any power saving features for Go4 or specific apps.
9. Disable and backrunning apps you do not use.

2018-8-5
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Rollback seems to be the fix of the day until this is (hopefully) addressed in a future release.
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we have already replied to your other thread. Please see the link below. Thank you!

https://forum.dji.com/thread-160392-1-3.html
2018-8-6
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-5 10:03
HI. I am sorry for the trouble. May I please know the model of your DJI Drone for me to check the compatibility of the device that you are using?

His original post stated Samsung Galaxy s3
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules