Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S won't stop spinning anti clockwise.
12744 7 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lizard force
lvl.1
Netherlands

When i power on my ronin S  it starts to slowly spin (pan)  anti-clockwize and won't stop. I tryed reseting and re calibrating and nothing. Anyone got any ideas I can try?
2018-8-5
Use props
lizard force
lvl.1
Netherlands

this fixed it :You should try a joystick calibration. Tap the trigger 4 times, and hold on the 4th tap. All 3 mode lights should blink, then move the joystick multiple times all over the place. Tap 4 times and hold on the 4th tap to finish calibration.
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi lizard force, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the issue has been figured out. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-6
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-6 01:54
Hi lizard force, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the issue has been figured out. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

I have this same problem accept clock wise. I tried to recalibrate, i re installed firmware, i tried different firmware.  I tried to recalibrate the control nob and nothing has fixed it.
and now it has starated to tilt and do all kinds of crazy moves by itself.

I ahvent even done anything in the app yet.
2018-12-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dschapin Posted at 12-17 01:39
I have this same problem accept clock wise. I tried to recalibrate, i re installed firmware, i tried different firmware.  I tried to recalibrate the control nob and nothing has fixed it.
and now it has starated to tilt and do all kinds of crazy moves by itself.

Hi Dschapin, just to verify, you have tried to 2#'s suggestion, right? If yes, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, we'll double check, thank you!
2018-12-19
Use props
fansbc71bec1
New

United States

hi . I tried to recalibrated joystict . And now moves slower and stops at this position . What do I do now ? Thanks
2019-6-19
Use props
djiuser_fzP7qx9zVwyp
lvl.1

Macao

This did not fix the problem. It is even worse the tilt is constantly tilting back and fort as it spin contenously.
2021-5-16
Use props
Felipe Marrou
New

United States

lizard force Posted at 2018-8-5 12:31
this fixed it :You should try a joystick calibration. Tap the trigger 4 times, and hold on the 4th tap. All 3 mode lights should blink, then move the joystick multiple times all over the place. Tap 4 times and hold on the 4th tap to finish calibration.

Same thing happened to me. This is how you fix it. Press the trigger bottom about 4 times while moving the joy stick in all directions. Do it for a few seconds and it will fix it.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules