repair service time?
969 4 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shitstick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130889 ft
United States

in sent my P4A in to get evaluated. tomarrow, monday, (aug 6) will mark 2 weeks since the day i shipped it, so you would think it should have arived about a week ago at the facility.  when i search the case number nothing comes up.  at this point im getting slightly concerned.  Are they this slow or is there something wrong?
2018-8-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Post your case number and an admin will help.
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide me the case number for me to check the status of the repair. Thank you.
2018-8-5
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft

DJI takes a while to note that it has been delivered to them. I had to send mine in last year and even though UPS said it was delivered about 3 days after I shipped it, DJI didn't show it delivered until about 2 weeks later. I was concerned at first too.
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Shitstick, I managed to get your case number via the forum info and the package has been received and updated in our system. You can check the repair progress from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail If it is not the right one, please kindly advise the latest case number you've got, we'll double check for you.
Repair Progress.png
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules