Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Who still hasn't recieved the new QR props
2804 37 2015-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bart1209
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm still waiting for the new QR props and adapters.
When I speak to my dealer (who have them in stock) say that they are for paying customers and NOT for any free upgrade.
Surly DJI made it clear to the dealers that they need to send out the new props and adapters to existing owners.
I see from reading this forum, that I'm not the only person who has failed to receive them, so I thought I would post this to see how many of us are out there!
Come on DJI, please look after your customers! Remember, without them, who are you!
2015-5-24
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I finally got mine yesterday through my local shop. This delay could ave been avoided if DJI had just sent the out directly to all registered users. I don't understand why they insist on this distribution method, its so inefficient.
2015-5-24
Use props
justin.mah
lvl.1

Canada

Haven't received anything yet...
2015-5-24
Use props
EdgyMedia
lvl.4

Japan

Nothing here yet.
2015-5-24
Use props
miragecy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 690197 ft
Cyprus

Nothing yet...
Andy
2015-5-25
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Absolutely NADA Nothing (Oh except for the run around)from dealer and DJI
The whole system's a joke. :@
2015-5-25
Use props
pops52
lvl.2

United States

Nothing here either. This even after the dealer said they were planning to ship them.
2015-5-25
Use props
ei4jr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1890640 ft
Ireland

Nothing here yet
2015-5-25
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Nothing here...
2015-5-25
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

none here either, however Im not sure i even want them.  ive had good luck with the original ones and i dont use the stupid prop locks either, they dont fly off either and ive flown many many hours, that was operator error causing those issues, lol
2015-5-25
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

WoW...Thats puzzling.  My dealer in Calgary, Alberta has plenty of them.  I talked to him about a week ago and he has three sets plus two packs to attach them with . I can pick them up anytime at no cost and he has had them for a few weeks now...Not sure whats going on. I am in no hurry for them as I have three sets of carbon fiber from Fox and Amazon...
2015-5-25
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing yet.
2015-5-25
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Nope still nothing yet but was promised them two weeks ago from Buzz.....UK
2015-5-25
Use props
enkhome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 273038 ft
Netherlands

Ask the DJI 24 hour support to provide you the 3 free pairs of props. They ask you if you have purchased by DJI.  if not they advice to ask your seller and the seller must contact DJI. DJI will send then the props  to your dealer.
I received mine shortly from my dealer. However I will not mount them I have no trust in that two tiny screws and that plastic holder.
2015-5-25
Use props
enkhome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 273038 ft
Netherlands

Wildcat Willie Posted at 2015-5-25 21:18
WoW...Thats puzzling.  My dealer in Calgary, Alberta has plenty of them.  I talked to him about a we ...

What is your expierience with that carbon props?
2015-5-25
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

No problems at all.  Must ave about 30 or 40 flights on one set and a couple encounters with some tree branches but I am still using them with the clip on prop locks . Totally satisfied. I will pick up my DJI spares when I am in the area where my dealer is but I am in no hurry.
2015-5-25
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

still not received, spoke to Heliguy about 4 weeks ago and they said they would be sending them out
2015-5-25
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I bought my Inspire at StockRC in Spain - They delivered the Inspire in two days.
But have not got the propellers and locks.
They say they never got them from DJI - but when they get them they say they will send them to me.

I wrote to DJI support - did not get an answer
2015-5-25
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
United States

Nothing yet
2015-5-25
Use props
easiair05
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1336942 ft
United States

Bought from Atlanta Hobby........Nada
2015-5-25
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Maybe DJI could let us know if they have sent them to the dealerships?
2015-5-25
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-26 11:52
Maybe DJI could let us know if they have sent them to the dealerships?

that would be a good idea I've not received mine
2015-5-26
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

After doing the work for you and contacting your dealer to ask them about you (DJI) providing the replacement propellors…this is the response I received from the dealer at www.helibros.com so please tell me what I am supposed to do now?

Hello,

I see yes, unfortunately DJI does not supply these parts to us at no cost, so I'm afraid to say that they will not be free of charge. We have contacted DJI regarding this same issue however their responses have not given us any concrete idea as to when we could get them free of charge or even if we will.

However they are in stock and available to purchase right now.

Hope this does not inconvenience you too much.

Regards,

Heli Bros
On 26/05/2015 15:41, Adriatic Images wrote:
Great,

According to DJI these should be sent out at no cost….which is why I asked at the time of ordering the batteries so that there wasn’t additional postage costs for you.
“DJI supply their dealers with to pass along to their customers 3 sets of propellers and 2 sets of adapters”

From: Support5.Europe (Support EU) [mailto:support.europe@dji.zendesk.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:01 PM
To: Adriatic Images
Subject: [DJI] ??: Inspire 1 replacement Propeller

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
您的请求(66464)已解决。要重新开启此请求,请回复此电邮。

Support5.Europe (DJI)
May 21, 19:00
It has already been said well before this email. If the dealers have not received it then I would suggest that they contact their DJI contact and inform them.

Adriatic Images
May 21, 18:02
Ok…
So how about you (DJI Repair Center) send this to whoever at DJI that is responsible for sending the parts to the dealers so that your dealers can send the parts to their customers?

Support5.Europe (DJI)
May 21, 17:59
We are a repair center. We do not supply anything. It has nothing to do with "not my responsibility". We simply do not have anything to supply to anyone other than repair services.

Adriatic Images
May 21, 17:32
Ok,
I am the customer…I have spent over €6000 on 2 inspires so perhaps as good customer service it should be your responsibility to contact your suppliers and make sure they have the parts to send to me…and not my responsibility?

Support5.Europe (DJI)
May 21, 17:28
Then they will need to contact DJI to get them.

Adriatic Images
May 21, 16:57
They keep telling me that they do not have stock of these items

Support5.Europe (DJI)
May 21, 16:54
These dealers will be responsible for supplying you with the propellers.

Adriatic Images
May 21, 16:45
I purchased one Inspire from www.electronicarc.com and I purchased a second Inspire from www.helibros.com

Support5.Europe (DJI)
May 21, 16:40
Hello,
Can you tell me where you bought the inspire 1 from as this is where you should get the propellers from.

Adriatic Images
May 13, 16:10
Hi,
I purchased my Inspire 1 from and have been advised by DJI that you should have received the FREE replacement QR propellers and adapters that you should be sending to your customers.
Can you please advise me when these will be sent out. Below is the reply from DJI detailing what they sent to you and what you should have already sent to me
DJI supply their dealers with to pass along to their customers 3 sets of propellers and 2 sets of adapters
Regards
Craig Derrick
-----CONFIDENTIAL:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
-----机密:
此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。
DJI, Inc. (http://www.dji.com)

2015-5-26
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

info.adriaticim Posted at 2015-5-27 14:08
After doing the work for you and contacting your dealer to ask them about you (DJI) providing the re ...

Thanks for sharing that information. I cannot believe that DJI hasn't sent the dealerships clear and precise information on how and when the parts will be supplied for them to forward onto their customers. There is either a breakdown of communication that needs to be immediately addressed or some dealerships are telling porkies and consider  them as early Xmas presents from DJI.

I will contact my dealer again and update this post if and when I hear anything.
2015-5-27
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

I finally just got my second shipment.  Ordered thru Sonic Copters on amazon and I had to call and email several times to get them to ship. Of course at the beginning they knew nothing about it. I sent them emails and copies of posts made by DJI reps and he finally sent them to me. but only sent one set of props (2 pair) and one set of adapters (2 pair). I emailed him back asking why I didnt get what DJI said was to be expected and he resent another two pairs of props and two sets of adapters. lol.....
2015-5-27
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

I didn't know they where free !  I called into a hobby store and was ready to pay $60.00 for the setup and 8 blades. It didn't happen. I found out later on this board they where free. I'll have to pay for the 4 extra props though. I have sent in my Inspire 1 for repairs and asked DJI to install them for me. We'll see if that happens. So glad this board is here and available to all us who have registered. Thanks guys for all your information and help.
2015-5-27
Use props
hughescream
lvl.1

United States

Nothing yet - It's been over two weeks since I confirmed with the dealer they were shipping out.
2015-5-27
Use props
kappaOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1276778 ft
Italy

Nothing. Why
2015-5-27
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

I had to call my dealer and ask for them. If I did not ask I would not get them.
2015-5-27
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I happened to raise this in a conversation with my dealer who stated he has them and I can have them for free but I need to send my old ones with prop locks back.

I quite like the prop locks.

However, somebody told me recently that the prop locks only have something like a 10 hour lifespan.

I cant find anywhere that clarifies this and would appreciate a DJI clarification here please.
2015-5-27
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-5-27
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
United Kingdom

bubo_bubo Posted at 2015-5-28 05:43
I happened to raise this in a conversation with my dealer who stated he has them and I can have them ...

send the old ones in. wtf ? i think their at it.

I received mine a couple of weeks ago from heliguy.com
2015-5-28
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-28 22:54
send the old ones in. wtf ? i think their at it.

I received mine a couple of weeks ago from helig ...

Yes that crossed my mind too!!

It would be helpful if DJI clarified the exact stance.

I've found my dealer very good and would highly recommend but cant understand that stance.
2015-5-28
Use props
Bart1209
lvl.2

United Kingdom

What i can see from reading all these post is  that there is NO consistency in whats going on in getting out the new type props and the locking plates.
Some people haven't received them, some have to ask for them, some get 3 pairs of props, some get 2 pairs, and some have to send the old ones back?
What is going on?
DJI please let us all know exactly what should we be receiving?
2015-5-29
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Bart1209 Posted at 2015-5-29 20:42
What i can see from reading all these post is  that there is NO consistency in whats going on in get ...

Its a nonsense isn't it!
2015-5-29
Use props
vincetcn
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Nothing here in Singapore.
2015-5-30
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I haven't got mine and my dealer didn't know anything about them being free.

i wonder if there are authorised dealers and others. My dealer doesn't appear on DJIs dealer list in the UK. (Droneflight in Yorkshire)
2015-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules