o(^-^)o
jacksonnai
Captain

Wow just wow, it was very impressive thanks for sharing  
2018-8-30
Use props
manufa
New

Whoa... does it take a lot of time, to make such pics? I'm wondering what I'd want to do being on a trip like this one - work with the drone, or stay within my perspective...?

Pics are passion, decorative home accessories are another passion, and living-making, too.

2018-9-2
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow! extraordinary pictures. Must have been great fun to shoot them.

cheers
JJB
2018-9-2
Use props
Matthias80
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2601499 ft
  • >>>
Germany

manufa Posted at 2018-9-2 19:47
Whoa... does it take a lot of time, to make such pics? I'm wondering what I'd want to do being on a trip like this one - work with the drone, or stay within my perspective...?

absolutely pro drone. :-)
for some persepective it sometimes takes only 20m height and you see the area totally different. that's exactly what makes the drone photography, I was glad to have my drone.

It does not take longer than with a normal camera. Drone technology has changed a lot in the last years. The spark, for example, is in the air in two minutes, starts out of hand on rough terrain, provides impressive video and picture quality and is super small.

Five years ago, I had to carry a large an expensive 5kg hexa or octocopter with zenmuse & camera for the same result - impossible
2018-9-3
Use props
EskildS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111650 ft
Norway

Great pictures
2018-9-3
Use props
AMZPOW
lvl.4

United States

Nice pictures. thanks for sharing!
2019-2-1
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

What software do you use for outdoor navigation? Any tracks readily available? This looks very interesting for hikes too.
2019-2-2
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

very nice work
2019-2-7
Use props
Matthias80
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2601499 ft
  • >>>
Germany

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-2 03:20
What software do you use for outdoor navigation? Any tracks readily available? This looks very interesting for hikes too.

Hi,
i plan the tracks at home, over "komoot". During the tour, I use my smartphone and the cobi system
/app for navigation, i can easily import the komoot tours.
cobi smartbike
i can send you the tracks of the individual (day-) stages if you are interested ;-)

I can send you the tracks of the individual stages if you are interestedI can send you the tracks of the individual stages if you are interested

2019-2-11
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

WOW, the Spark took those pictures, very nice and thank you for sharing them.
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules