Mnemonics and lack of definition
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reneviera
lvl.1

Please try to define the mnemonic you plan to use before you actually use it on any thread you start for the benefit of those of us that may not be familiar with the specific drone lingo.

For example RC Is that Remote Controller or can it be something else
AC is that Alernating Curent or something else

Trying to follow and understand a thread sometimes it s not that obvious, your help is more than welcome.

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I would like to clarify that AC means Aircraft and RC for Remote Controller. Another abbreviation we have is FW for Firmware. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-6
Use props
reneviera
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-6 08:52
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I would like to clarify that AC means Aircraft and RC for Remote Controller. Another abbreviation we have is FW for Firmware. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you for your help
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

reneviera Posted at 2018-8-6 09:01
Thank you for your help

You're most welcome. If you do have some questions don't hesitate to reach us here. For additional information about your Phantom 3 Advanced. Please follow our official YouTube channel for some tips. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules