DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 Alignment issue
2592 1 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dimivanforever
lvl.1
France

Hello Dear DJI! Bought my DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 in may 2018 from Apple store website (on my iPhone) in France.
Haven't had any particular issues, but recently as I progressed in my filmmaking, I used a lot "Flashlight" position of my DJI osmo mobile 2. I noticed that gimbal is colliding, it's rubbing against its chassi. Then I noticed that one arm who is holding smartphone is not straight at all. Weird. I think it shouldn't be like this, but I'm not sure, so I came here for help. The picture where you can see my finger is the picture where I pushed with my finger to make it straight to show you the difference. So basically with uneven arm I have to do wrong stabilization in order to use "Flashlight' position and avoid gimbal arms to rub against each other.

Please tell me if it's normal or not. Also I have some small noise, like a "click" because there is a tiny tiny wiggle room at the base of gimbal (see the picture of whole gimbal). So if I run or walk fast it will produce "click" "click" noise but it's still fine. In general everything works fine. But I'm afraid I have to send it back...

Waiting for your advice.

Photo 06-08-2018 14 30 05.jpg
Photo 06-08-2018 14 30 34.jpg
Photo 06-08-2018 14 30 48.jpg
1515347124000_img_925166.jpg
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Dimi, as for the colliding issue, please try to push the phone holder up, you can refer to the picture below. As for the clicking sound, please tighten the balance adjustment knob and the holder lock knob. Besides, please also check the videos and see if all are normal. Thank you. Osmo.png
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules