Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2nd video, hopefully gaining more control.
533 8 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pieman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16611 ft

2018-8-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

Nice view of the cinema (is it a listed building now?) painted blue. didn't it used to be rainbow-coloured?  Be careful where you fly, though. Stretford is in the Manchester Airport exclusion zone.

http://www.noflydrones.co.uk/

2018-8-6
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Was a very delightful video.
Especially liked the walk through starting at frame 1:36.
For your second video you did great with the editing and nice choice of music.
2018-8-6
Use props
Pieman
lvl.1

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-8-6 12:04
Nice view of the cinema (is it a listed building now?) painted blue. didn't it used to be rainbow-coloured?  Be careful where you fly, though. Stretford is in the Manchester Airport exclusion zone.

http://www.noflydrones.co.uk/

Thanks buddy. As I’m flying a Mavic Air I thought it would be ok. Where would I find The airports tower number? I also have to be careful of Barton aerodrome. Going to move to the country lol.
Cinema is a listed building but owned by a guy who won’t do anything with it, he makes all his money renting the roof to mobile network providers. Would be great to see it being used again. Been empty for as long as I can remember.
What information do I need to contact tower, I hold a ppl licence (out of date now)so was wondering what info apart from top working height and duration, time etc I would provide.

Sounds like you know the area where are you based?
2018-8-7
Use props
Pieman
lvl.1

B1houdini Posted at 2018-8-6 12:21
Was a very delightful video.
Especially liked the walk through starting at frame 1:36.
For your second video you did great with the editing and nice choice of music.

Thanks again B1houdini
2018-8-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good vid      
2018-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

Pieman Posted at 2018-8-7 00:18
Thanks buddy. As I’m flying a Mavic Air I thought it would be ok. Where would I find The airports tower number? I also have to be careful of Barton aerodrome. Going to move to the country lol.
Cinema is a listed building but owned by a guy who won’t do anything with it, he makes all his money renting the roof to mobile network providers. Would be great to see it being used again. Been empty for as long as I can remember.
What information do I need to contact tower, I hold a ppl licence (out of date now)so was wondering what info apart from top working height and duration, time etc I would provide.

I lived and worked around the Greater Manchester area for many years, and have driven up an d down that road more times than I can remember     I note you've requested a PM.  I'll contact you that way for a longer discussion.
2018-8-7
Use props
Pieman
lvl.1

Thanks Buddy.
2018-8-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>