1517 8 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0da8a87c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 887037 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I bought Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 with HDMI output. I am disappointed that the HDMI output does not have a clean image from the camera. That is why the drone can not be used for live broadcasts. When an update to correct these errors appears. Now Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 is useless to me. I am asking for repair.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the troubles. May I have more details of the image issue? Some sample videos will be appreciated.
2018-8-6
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

On the HDMI output of the controller I can get a clean camera event. There is only a clone displayed from the controller display with the program parameters. In the DJI GO 4 program it is not possible to disable the HDMI OSD. And earlier versions of the drone had it. This is a flaw that does not allow Phantom 4 plus V2 to be used live. That is why this drone is now useless to me. Please, update the software quickly
2018-8-7
Use props
peter.a.bosmans.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6321191 ft
  • >>>

FHUBONUS Posted at 2018-8-7 22:23
On the HDMI output of the controller I can get a clean camera event. There is only a clone displayed from the controller display with the program parameters. In the DJI GO 4 program it is not possible to disable the HDMI OSD. And earlier versions of the drone had it. This is a flaw that does not allow Phantom 4 plus V2 to be used live. That is why this drone is now useless to me. Please, update the software quickly[view_image]

exactly the same issue here. I need clean HDMI out ASAP, as this is the only reason I bought the drone
2018-8-8
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

DJI improve, do not underestimate your clients, because they will go to the competition. Sell ​​only polished products.
And if you missed something, quickly correct it.
IM really angry.
2018-8-8
Use props
peter.a.bosmans.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6321191 ft
  • >>>

was on chat with DJI customer support. They will forward it to their engineers. Sure hope they come up with a solution VERY quickly, as I'm supposed to do a live television broadcast with the unit next Sunday, and without clean HDMI out it's useless!
2018-8-8
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

I hope you're right.
DJI repair immediately!
2018-8-8
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Will DJI answer our questions in a professional way? Can he solve the problem? Can he just write that the engineers are working on it?
DJI, be ashamed that you sell unfinished products. I am angry because my money is in DJI and I can not use the drone!
2018-8-10
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Maybe DJI will write that he can not do it. I will return to the drone shop and buy efficient equipment. DJI understand, because of your sluggishness I can not work Phantom 4 Pro Plus v2
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules