1813 8 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey all, got this wierd issue where when I fly my Mavic Pro in the simulator (in app) and come to land i get Ultrasound Module Error, Hardware Malfunction, Contact DJI Support to arrange for repairs.

This doesn't happen when I fly normally. Only on landing in the simulator.

The wierd thing is, If i hold the mavic off the ground when I land in the sim, the error doesnt come up.
Do i really need to send my Mavic in to DJI? I noticed this only happens since the last firmware update too.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out, regarding with your concern, I just want to clarify as what you said it doesn't happen when flying normally when not using the Simulator? And if yes, have you try to reinstall the App or give a try to use a different Device just to isolate the issue.
2018-8-6
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-6 15:08
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out, regarding with your concern, I just want to clarify as what you said it doesn't happen when flying normally when not using the Simulator? And if yes, have you try to reinstall the App or give a try to use a different Device just to isolate the issue.

I'll give this a go and report back.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-8-6 15:14
I'll give this a go and report back.

Nice to hear that, just keep us posted whenever you are able to try it and we appreciate the reporting back thanks!
2018-8-6
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok, I reinstalled the app. Still does the same. Can anyone else test this and report if they have the same issue.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-8-7 01:49
Ok, I reinstalled the app. Still does the same. Can anyone else test this and report if they have the same issue.

Thanks for the reporting, I want to clarify again if without using the Flight Simulator do you have the Error or None? If there is I would suggest to contact one of our support Channel and ask to arrange the process for sending it in, you can just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support then choose between Online support,Email, and Phone Support.
2018-8-7
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I dont ever remember seeing this error when flying normally. only when I have used the simulator. This only started after the last update. It never used to come up and i fly with the simulator a lot.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-8-7 07:28
I dont ever remember seeing this error when flying normally. only when I have used the simulator. This only started after the last update. It never used to come up and i fly with the simulator a lot.

Ok, I see thanks for the information, If that the case I can Forward this concern to our Developer for them to know it and have us the resolution and Feedback as well.
2018-8-7
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-7 14:18
Ok, I see thanks for the information, If that the case I can Forward this concern to our Developer for them to know it and have us the resolution and Feedback as well.

What happened to this? Did it get escalated? I still get this issue with my Mavic Pro, my concern is even though I don't get this error when flying, what if there is actually a fault? Its outside warranty now but Ive had this issue when it was inside warranty, would it still be honoured if I need to return for repair?
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules