Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro 2.0
1149 2 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peterino
New

Hi.  i am looking to enter the world of droning and have been doing some research to determin the best model for what I want to do.  At this point the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 appears to be in first place.   

My question has to do with taking video while operating the drone.  I wonder how others manage the flight and video operations at the same time.   Is there a way to have one person fly the drone and someone else operate the gimbal via a second remote?   

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Peter

2018-8-6
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Phantom does have some automated flight modes that allow the drone to be flown automatically. So, you could use those modes to free up your hands for the necessary camera movements. And with practice, you'll likely be able to fly and film at the same time.

Here's a video to give you some ideas of shots you'll be able to get by yourself:

If you're only interested in a dual operator drone, then take a look at the Mavic Pro or Inspire models.
2018-8-6
Use props
Peterino
New

msinger Posted at 2018-8-6 14:49
The Phantom does have some automated flight modes that allow the drone to be flown automatically. So, you could use those modes to free up your hands for the necessary camera movements. And with practice, you'll likely be able to fly and film at the same time.

Here's a video to give some ideas of shots you'll be able to get by yourself:

That is great and the video will help for sure.  Thanks very much.
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules