So I decided I "need" a backup Spark
792 6 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xamiam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6827 ft
United States

The Spark arrived and I hooked it up to DJI Assist and in the Firmware page all that comes up is "Restore Factory Settings".  I did.  No list of updates, nothing.  

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks,
Max
2018-8-6
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

just leave the page and start flying.
2018-8-6
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

S.J Posted at 2018-8-6 18:08
just leave the page and start flying.

Your response is so funny but true in some sense.
2018-8-6
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

I fell for that one too. It was only when I looked above the compelling command to "Restore to Factory Settings" that I realised that I had the latest version and that the "Restore to Factory Settings" was an invitation rather than a command. Luckily I hadn't changed many of my settings yet.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Kindly reinstall the software using this link: (https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads). Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off before you reinstall DJI Assistant 2. You can also try to change the usb cable to isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-7
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

There have been server errors for firmware upgrades AND syncing flight logs over the past 24 hours.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, if you followed the instruction provided by DJI Paladin, please provide a screenshot of the issue together with the version of DJI Assistant 2 then provide it here for further analysis. Thank you
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules