HELP! Mavic Pro Controller won't connect after firmware update
2592 6 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coshea1
lvl.1
United States

I updated the firmware of my standard Mavic Pro. After the update the controller wouldn't connect either to the aircraft, to the mobile app (latest version running on android One Plus 3), or the DJI assistant 2 app (latest verison running Macbook Pro.)

The screen simply says "connecting," constantly. When I connect it to the assistant 2 app on my laptop the app fails to acknowledge the controller. I have tried a different device (Samsung Galaxy ace) and using a different chord- same result. The aircraft itself connects to the DJI Assist 2 app perfectly.  

I think this might be driver error? But I'm not sure.

PLEASE help with this- I'm currently on a shoot in Utah and can't work without it!  

Thanks!

Chris

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for some inconvenience regarding with your concern. may I ask if have you check if The Aircraft is on the RC mode? Then have you tried to do as well the Manual relinking the Remote and Aircraft without using the App? If ever Just keep us posted about it and lets us know if you already tried it.
2018-8-7
Use props
JoseGolwort
lvl.1
New Zealand

I had the exact same issue. Never had the issue resolved.
Hope you managed to find a way to get your controller to connect. If you did can you tell me how.
Cheers.
2019-1-7
Use props
coshea1
lvl.1
United States

JoseGolwort Posted at 1-7 15:02
I had the exact same issue. Never had the issue resolved.
Hope you managed to find a way to get your controller to connect. If you did can you tell me how.
Cheers.

Nope, never did. Sent it back to DJI who replaced the lot! Luckily I was still covered.
2019-1-7
Use props
JoseGolwort
lvl.1
New Zealand

coshea1 Posted at 1-7 16:19
Nope, never did. Sent it back to DJI who replaced the lot! Luckily I was still covered.

Thats annoying. Will have to send mine back too. Sadly i dont think ill be covered anymore
2019-1-8
Use props
JoseGolwort
lvl.1
New Zealand

coshea1 Posted at 1-7 16:19

Dam. Mines probably just out of being covered. Thats annoying that it looks like it cant be fixed
2019-1-10
Use props
bgirardot
New
United States

For what it is worth, the 2nd post down, the manual relinking of the controller with the aircraft, fixed this issue for me after the latest firmware upgrade.

These instructions are a bit out of date with the screenshots, but you just need to find the remote control settings and choose relink and the follow the rest of the very easy process:

https://www.heliguy.com/blog/link-dji-mavic-pro-remote-controller-with-aircraft/

2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules