Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I GOT A CREATIVE IDEA FOR A FOLLOW UP SHOW TO MY MAIN SHOW!
1062 9 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

Should I produce this live show? What say you drone community? lol I'm thinking only a 30 minute show once a month.

I should explain, my brain aneurysm and stroke left me with a stupid creative brain. I'm like the person who never played piano a day in their life but after sustaining a brain injury they become a concert pianist! That's kinda me creative brain wise.

Questions. Any questions?

You sir in the back row. lol

Untitled presentation.jpg
1237650_10201921016570615_1439475878_n.jpg
2018-8-6
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Excellent Editing Aaron.
2018-8-7
Use props
Bender1031
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209938 ft
United States

Yes you should!  Use your creativity - don't hold back!  Also - I think you live in Nor Cal?  I'm just outside of Sacramento
2018-8-7
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

very nice
2018-8-7
Use props
maddox
First Officer

Nice one  
2018-8-8
Use props
Sidd Finch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

I think you need to decide who your target audience is and what do you want to achieve with your streaming. Are you looking for clicks or something else. Another thing to consider is the purpose of your videos. Popular YouTubers have a hook that makes them unique and draws people into watching.

YouTube popularity is driven a lot by new and recent content so you might want to decide if once a month can meet those requirements.

My recommendation is to watch a few of your favorite YouTubers  from a critical perspective. What makes them unique, why do you like watching, how often do they have new content,  Then once you have that formulated how can you apply that knowledge to what you want to do.

With a perspective, Sidd
2018-8-8
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

Sidd Finch Posted at 2018-8-8 07:40
I think you need to decide who your target audience is and what do you want to achieve with your streaming. Are you looking for clicks or something else. Another thing to consider is the purpose of your videos. Popular YouTubers have a hook that makes them unique and draws people into watching.

YouTube popularity is driven a lot by new and recent content so you might want to decide if once a month can meet those requirements.

Awesome advice Sidd thank you bro! Can I  ask you questions if I have them?
2018-8-8
Use props
Sidd Finch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-8-8 07:57
Awesome advice Sidd thank you bro! Can I  ask you questions if I have them?

Please do.

Sidd
2018-8-8
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

Please give me a link to your YouTube Channel
2018-8-8
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft