Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Right when I planned on purchasing the upgraded phantom 2 prices increase
1488 5 2014-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Taliban_Beats
lvl.1

United States

wow the day I plan on ordering the upgraded version the price jumps... That's amazing
WHY?????
2014-11-3
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

There was pre-warning on this forum from other members......    regular users spotted that days ago.

But hey, they got to pay for that R&D dept.... plus its Xmas and they expecting some big sales.......

That's the problem, I feel they have become complacent with their success and are headstrong on sales rather than support...repairs etc....

My Advice, buy from a dealer and choose wisely, you will be primarily "dealing" with that dealer with any issues.
I would not buy from eBay etc.. although DJI have distributed products for sale to various sources, they require proof of purchase, dealers credentials etc.. on any warranty claim and purchases of this type just add more red tape to the process.
2014-11-3
Use props
Taliban_Beats
lvl.1

United States

It would be nice if they honored their previous price
2014-11-3
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Taliban_Beats@y Posted at 2014-11-4 13:25
It would be nice if they honored their previous price

Try shopping in different countries......  you may be suprised...
2014-11-4
Use props
scott_barton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

You can still get a Phantom 2 Vision Plus with extra battery for only $1159 here.  Lowest I've ever seen.  
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... Id=HAD2VJUSDPHRV5MS
2014-11-10
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Dronecamp has the complete upgraded version of the Phantom 2 vision plus for $1299.

http://www.dronecamps.com/?f_che ... ntom-2-vision/c13qs
2014-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules