App for my FC 40 Camera
6522 7 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dave-smith
New

United Kingdom

Hi Can anyone help me , I need an APP for my iphone to work with my Phantom FC 40 CAMERA.

2018-8-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

https://www.dji.com/phantom-fc40 ... from=landing_pagee#
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Dave, please refer the link in 2# and download the corresponding APP, you may also scan the below QR code to check.
phantom_fc40_qr_code.jpg
2018-8-8
Use props
vip79hotmail.com
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi...   Need help also android app for dji f40 camera please,  any one here can help.
2020-4-19
Use props
djiuser_3SLyqt3UhkQr
New

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 03:02
Hi Dave, please refer the link in 2# and download the corresponding APP, you may also scan the below QR code to check.[Image]

Hi susan

Its 2023 and i just got an phantom 1 for my little brother to use before i get him a mini , but it seems like this app is not sorking anymore i cant find any app to set up the fc40 camera
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_3SLyqt3UhkQr Posted at 4-12 11:35
Hi susan

Its 2023 and i just got an phantom 1 for my little brother to use before i get him a mini , but it seems like this app is not sorking anymore i cant find any app to set up the fc40 camera

Hi there, I am deeply sorry to tell you that the support and service for Phantom 1 ended in 2019, we will no longer provide you with services for these products involving product inquiries, technical support, and product maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are still using any of the above products, we sincerely recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and we can then continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Hope for your kind understanding.

2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_3SLyqt3UhkQr
New

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 4-13 05:55
Hi there, I am deeply sorry to tell you that the support and service for Phantom 1 ended in 2019, we will no longer provide you with services for these products involving product inquiries, technical support, and product maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are still using any of the above products, we sincerely recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and we can then continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Hope for your kind understanding.

So your telling me there is no way of that camera to work? I am forced to buy a new if i wanna use it? What is this blackmail
2023-4-13
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

djiuser_3SLyqt3UhkQr Posted at 4-13 08:12
So your telling me there is no way of that camera to work? I am forced to buy a new if i wanna use it? What is this blackmail

Download - FC40 Andorid APK | v1.07 | 7.4MB - 9Apps

fc40 camera app | DJI Phantom Drone Forum (phantompilots.com)
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules