American Government Regulations. Pros-Cons
830 3 2015-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Is it too far fetched of an idea to regulate  airworthiness before public acquisition?
Just like the airline industry.
Yes government regulation is a very sticky topic.
Even thought this activity is seen as a hobby,what would be this communities thoughts on purchasing an Aerial Photography Platform that has been certified, Flight Proven,Updated,and Registered by this company per American Government standards?
I offer this up in an effort to achieve diversity.....I lately have made my concerns well known to the irritation of others.
I get it....I do...This offering is merely for discussion.
To complain without solution is annoying.

This does seem like a far fetched solution.Drastic problems require Drastic soltutions.
I'll kick this off.
One topic of discussion has been price point...Good point...Product is affordable.
Always good to save money...always...Has anyone on this forum saved enough money to able to financially survive a lawsuit?
Honestly.
That question seems far fetched until it is too late...

And.....Go!
2015-5-25
Use props
afo45td
lvl.1

United States

ONLY COMMON SENSE, NOT REGULATIOS, SHOULD COME WITH EXISTANCE AND DRONE OWNERSHIP.

PLEASE LETS STAY OFF THE NATIONAL NEWS AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT RUNWAYS. YOU GOT TO BE BRAIN DEAD TO HOVER A WHITE DRONE 200FT OR 50 FT OFF A RUNWAY EDGE.
AT LEAST BE SMART ENOUGH  TO CAMEO THE COPTER AND BLADES. STAY ONLY 5 TO 6 FT OFF GROUND,  TO FOIL DEPTH PERCEPTION, TAPE THE FLASHING LEDS. BE A SMART IDIOT.CAUSES LESS HARM THAN STUPID IDIOTS DO. DONT MOVE AROUND.
IF THIS CONFUSES SOME OF YOU, STAY MILES AWAY FROM RUNWAYS DUMB ASSES, YOU WILL BRING DOWN THE RATH OF GOVERMENT, WE WILL SOON BE FLYING INSIDE CAGES.  [b]G DAMN YOU LITTLE PUNK  JERK OFFS AND THE PARENT THAT BOUGHT YOUR DRONE BEFORE YOU THE BRAIN NEEDED TO BE RESPONSIBLE WITH IT. YOU FEW ARE KILLING THE RIGHT FOR ME  AND MILLIUONS TO FREELY ENJOY A SPORT THEY LOVE. TIME OUT LITTLE BOYS
2015-8-13
Use props
homedad
lvl.2
United States

afo45td Posted at 2015-8-14 01:17
ONLY COMMON SENSE, NOT REGULATIOS, SHOULD COME WITH EXISTANCE AND DRONE OWNERSHIP.

PLEASE LETS STAY ...

No kidding. Every day there is another news story about the evil drone. You can now open carry guns into schools but people are afraid of drones. It appears that I may get regulated out of the hobby before I even get a good quad.
2015-8-13
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

regulation is bad, we dont need any more of it.  
2015-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules