828 4 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans46953ebc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 765233 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

I have bought the CS to work with my Inspire 1 pro. Everything up to date but the video is not good, dropframes  freezes and lag.
Has someone the combination of Inspire 1 and CS working perfect? or do i better return it?

Regards Marcel
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Marcel, just to verify, what's the current version of the aircraft firmware and App version? You may try to restore the CS to factory settings to see whether it helps.
2018-8-8
Use props
fans46953ebc
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 20:20
Hi Marcel, just to verify, what's the current version of the aircraft firmware and App version? You may try to restore the CS to factory settings to see whether it helps.

Hi Susan,

The version of the DJI GO app is 3.1.38
The Inpire is on version  v1.11.1.50 (it says is up-to-date)
I will try tommorow to restore the factory settings.
Can you tell me if it is possible to use the CS with the Inspire one pro without problems?
I dont mind to tweak and test but i want to know if it is possible  the CS can work without issues with the Inspire one pro.
2018-8-9
Use props
fans46953ebc
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 20:20

Hi Susan,

unfortunately  it didn't help. I'm going to return the Chrystalsky to the reseller because i'm not convinced its going to work fine with the Inspire Pro. Thanks for your help anyway and i hope there will be soon a better version of the Crystal Sky.

2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans46953ebc Posted at 2018-8-10 11:11
Hi Susan,

unfortunately  it didn't help. I'm going to return the Chrystalsky to the reseller because i'm not convinced its going to work fine with the Inspire Pro. Thanks for your help anyway and i hope there will be soon a better version of the Crystal Sky.

Really sorry about this. We're not sure the exact status for now, please kindly ask the dealer report this in the dealer system if applicable so that we can locate the current status and see whether it can be fixed remotely, thanks so much!
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules