Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Balance adjustment not going all the way to end of track
574 5 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wsm0101
lvl.1

Hello, while trying to balance an fs5 I noticed that one of the adjustments doen't go all the way to 9cm, it is the one that the camera plate sits on, not sure exactly what the placement is called so I am including a video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Wc/view?usp=sharing

Is this the way its designed, or is something blocking the track from fully extending?
2018-8-7
Use props
Haxorious
lvl.2
Vietnam

Yes, that is a design choice. My Ronin-S is also like that.
If you need to slide it that far to balance, I'd suggest some counterweights.
2018-8-7
Use props
wsm0101
lvl.1

Good to know, thanks.  And yes I didn't need to slide it all the way over, just further than the DSLR, Just found it odd that they would have marked it with measurements if it weren't even able to go that far.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wsm0101 Posted at 2018-8-7 13:00
Good to know, thanks.  And yes I didn't need to slide it all the way over, just further than the DSLR, Just found it odd that they would have marked it with measurements if it weren't even able to go that far.

Hi there, just as 2# mentioned, this is normal. The number is only for the convenience to see the corresponding position in the adjustment and the maximum limit is at the 7 position.
2018-8-8
Use props
wsm0101
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 02:37
Hi there, just as 2# mentioned, this is normal. The number is only for the convenience to see the corresponding position in the adjustment and the maximum limit is at the 7 position.

Great thank you.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules