Yaw Arm Zenmuse X5s
2704 8 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManuDiaz
lvl.1
Chile

Hi, I need the Yaw Arm Zenmuse X5s, Anybody have this part? Is factible to send this part to Chile? the camera is very expensive, I need only the arm and flat cable.

Thanks!
2018-8-7
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go through DJI Parts. Your best bet.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we do not have this available in our store. I highly suggest to send it to our repair center and let our engineers fix it for you. You may contact our support: +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) to start up a case.
2018-8-8
Use props
ManuDiaz
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-8 02:41
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we do not have this available in our store. I highly suggest to send it to our repair center and let our engineers fix it for you. You may contact our support: +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) to start up a case.

Hi, thanks for the reply!!  The problem is that I'm from Chile, and the Drone belongs to Santa María University, so you'll understand that taking it to a store in the United States is not feasible. I contacted his authorized DJI CHILE representative, [url]https://dronestore.cl/ [/ url] and I connected that they do not have the part to fix it, the only option that allows me to buy the camera again. If you are DJI USA can you  repair it, Is it possible to contact your representative in Chile, send the piece and that they repair it?

Thanks!
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ManuDiaz Posted at 2018-8-8 05:36
Hi, thanks for the reply!!  The problem is that I'm from Chile, and the Drone belongs to Santa María University, so you'll understand that taking it to a store in the United States is not feasible. I contacted his authorized DJI CHILE representative,  https://dronestore.cl/ [/ url] and I connected that they do not have the part to fix it, the only option that allows me to buy the camera again. If you are DJI USA can you  repair it, Is it possible to contact your representative in Chile, send the piece and that they repair it?

Thanks!

Can you send a picture of the damage?
2018-8-8
Use props
ManuDiaz
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-8 06:07
Can you send a picture of the damage?

2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I see. I highly suggest to send it to our official repair facility since we do not have an available part that we can provide for you since there are wirings involve inside for those parts that need to be fixed by our engineers.
2018-8-8
Use props
ManuDiaz
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-8 06:27
I see. I highly suggest to send it to our official repair facility since we do not have an available part that we can provide for you since there are wirings involve inside for those parts that need to be fixed by our engineers.

Ok! so, for send the zenmuse X5s, Can you give me some contact of technical support, and the address? what courier preference? How much does the repair cost?  How long does the repair take? thanks!
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ManuDiaz Posted at 2018-8-8 08:04
Ok! so, for send the zenmuse X5s, Can you give me some contact of technical support, and the address? what courier preference? How much does the repair cost?  How long does the repair take? thanks!

You may contact our support: +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) to start up a case.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules