Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost control of Spark
843 5 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc5292e4f
New
Flight distance : 18622 ft
Mexico

Hello guys,

Last weekend I was flying my spark and when I had about 30% of the battery I pressed the return home button.

It started coming back and suddenly it started spinning around, I had no control at all (the drone was calibrated, the software was updated and there wasn’t wind that could’ve made it move like that). It was very high and while spinning it touched the ground (luckily is was grass).

Once it touched the garden, automatically started flying again and I regained full control. I examined and it seems in perfect conditions.

I’ve tried flying it again and it seems ok, but I’m scared to fly it in different condition in case that happens when I’m over water or somewhere hard to get .

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks
2018-8-7
Use props
Yiye88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft
United States

Yes, right here. also My Dji Spark jumps up and down when taking off. Sometimes, while flying there is a delay signal from the control to the aircraf of about ten seconds to react to the command. When landing it does not go all the way down to the ground on command, it waits about 10 to 15 seconds hovering near the ground before landing. someone please help.
2018-8-8
Use props
Yiye88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft
United States

Yes, right here. also My Dji Spark jumps up and down when taking off. Sometimes, while flying there is a delay signal from the control to the aircraf of about ten seconds to react to the command. When landing it does not go all the way down to the ground on command, it waits about 10 to 15 seconds hovering near the ground before landing. someone please help.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Sorry for the Inconvenience that you faced regarding with your Aircraft. when flying your Aircraft make sure there is no Interference on the area that will interrupt the signal from the Remote to the Aircraft and also make sure you have enough GPS. If ever you encounter it again I would suggest to send it in for further checking and have a Data analysis as well.
2018-8-8
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

This is because either a previous crush or need to check the props.

One more issue to be checked is take off test both auto and manually, only take off and hovering. find out the difference which is better!

EDit: I am talking about the abnormality. But regarding to stop landing before 2-3 ft that is normal for more conformation.
2018-8-8
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

were the props  fully secured?
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules