1121 5 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
max750
lvl.1
Italy

Hello there,
(sorry, I'm a newbie of this forum).
Several months ago I purchased a Spark flymore combo...I was very satisfied of this product and made many hours of flight, but one bad day my AC went offline during flight and disappeared foreverer (never found it anymore in days and hours of search).
So I decided to buy another Spark (bought AC only this time), but now I can't connect to the RC from the flymore of my old Spark.
I've tried the pairing procedure (turn on RC and AC, push pause+FN+upper button on RC untill standing green light, push rear AC button until single bip, etc) many times but without success.
I can connect the new AC  and the RC to the DJI GO4 by wifi, but not put them in link...what can I do to solve this problem???
I hope the flymore combo RC is not locked only to his related aircraft, and it would be possible to reset it and link to a different AC!

Thank you!
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know the current firmware of the aircraft and remote controller? Do you have an error message on the APP? You can try to link the remote controller to the aircraft  by following the video tutorial below.

2018-8-8
Use props
max750
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-8 02:08
Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know the current firmware of the aircraft and remote controller? Do you have an error message on the APP? You can try to link the remote controller to the aircraft  by following the video tutorial below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8

Hi,
the RC firmware is the 01.00.0600 (tryed also with the previous one, 01.00.0400), while aircraft firmware is the latest one (according to dji go4), installed yesterday evening.

I'll try with the video asap.

Another question:
Every time I turn on the aircraft, I try to log in by the QR code, but it always doesn't work, not in activation mode, nor in connection.
In the activation I have this message: QR code is not clear or scannig has failed, please connect to the aircraft to activate.
So I try by wifi, but the spark is not shown in the wifi list..and every time I have to push the rear button for more than 10 second (after the three bip)  to reset it, then it comes out in wifi devices list and then the AC is online
But when i turn it off everything disappears, and at the next activation I have to repeat thi procedure.
I think it could be normal if it happens one time, but if i have to do thi everytime it's a problem...

Thank you
2018-8-8
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Max,

Which Go4 app version do you use? I had the same issue with the dreaded 4.2.20. Only solution for me was: turn A/C and R/C on, turn Wifi on the phone OFF (or connect to a different Wifi network), then start Go 4 app (don't bother playing with the QR codes), NOW turn on Wifi and connect to the R/C Wifi. Go4 will immediately recognize this and presents the "Go Fly" button.
Since app version 4.2.21 this is not necessary any longer (at least for me, on Android).
Even better: use an OTG cable and enjoy lesser video lag and better range.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-8-8
Use props
max750
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Wolferl,
I've the latest version of the app.
In the end it seems AC and RC are now connected with the simple procedure i've tried many times before (turn on RC and AC, push rear AC button until single bip, push pause+FN+upper button on RC untill standing green light,etc) and then use DJI GO4.
The main difference between then and now is that I placed the RC in front of the AC, very close.
In an hour I'll be out of office and try another time.
I have OTG cable, already used on my past flownaway spark, with it goes really better!
Thank you
2018-8-8
Use props
max750
lvl.1
Italy

After many tryouts with those procedures, now everthyng works!!!
Thank you all!
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules