spark intermittent rc command responses
495 3 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yiye88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft

My Dji Spark jumps up and down when taking off. Sometimes, while flying there is a delay signal from the control to the aircraf of about ten seconds to react to the command. When landing it does not go all the way down to the ground on command, it waits about 10 to 15 seconds hovering near the ground before landing.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you provide a short video showing the issue? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Did you receive an error message on the APP? What is your current firmware? Did the issue started after firmware update? Click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-8
Use props
Yiye88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft
United States

I deleted the app on the phone and re-installed and that fixed the problem. Thanks for replay.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yiye88 Posted at 2018-8-8 11:53
I deleted the app on the phone and re-installed and that fixed the problem. Thanks for replay.

Hi, thanks for updates. Glad to know that the issue has been sorted. Please don't hesitate to reach us in any case you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules