NLD Client Mod
4280 5 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr NO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78720 ft
Turkey

I'm newbie and I ask a lot of questions. I love spark very much and I want to drown him in more accessories, mod, etc. Is there anybody tried NLD Client mod? Click Here! Looks like it gives incredible features. Would you recommend?
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Please note that the third party apps are not tested and if you crash your drone with those apps, you are more likely to be responsible for the accident. Thanks for understanding.
2018-8-8
Use props
Mr NO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78720 ft
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-8 07:12
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Please note that the third party apps are not tested and if you crash your drone with those apps, you are more likely to be responsible for the accident. Thanks for understanding.

yes i know this, thanks for the info. I just wondered about the experiences of the users.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mr NO Posted at 2018-8-8 07:19
yes i know this, thanks for the info. I just wondered about the experiences of the users.

You're welcome. If you have other concern, please let us know. Enjoy and  have a safe flight.
2018-8-8
Use props
fansb93fb02a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70925 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-8 07:25
You're welcome. If you have other concern, please let us know. Enjoy and  have a safe flight.

I use Nld on my m2 zoom . Yes goes a lot  faster . I like it . I wanted it on my i2 but says on website not available coming soon
2019-6-30
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Yes, great stuff, better,faster and safer flights
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules