Ronin S Montreal Retailers
1232 6 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJ Studio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9088 ft
United States

I have pre order my ronin S at the beggining of June.
Was supposed to arrive June 30th at the store.
It is now Aug 8th and I am told by my retailer that i will have to wait until Sept. ( note they have yet to receive a single unit!!! )
This is beyond unacceptable. 3 months on stand by , yet I am still seing people around the world receiving theres.
At this point I will most likely move to a competitor because this type of customer service is ridiculous to say the least.

2018-8-8
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 289341 ft
Switzerland

I heard that they have some shipping problems because so many people preordered one. But there is nothing you can do than wait
2018-8-8
Use props
MJ Studio
lvl.2
United States

JasonPictures Posted at 2018-8-8 07:51
I heard that they have some shipping problems because so many people preordered one. But there is nothing you can do than wait

That is understandable but when they keep updating the retailers and tell them its coming next week and it doesn't that means they have no communication internally. This is not the customers fault and it builds a lack of trust for the company. Especially when Videoghraphy is your full time job. This is not only costing me time but money.
Also based on my research they did the something with the Maverick. This is a unacceptable business practice.
Side note*** they are fulfilling there online orders no problem, even with delays. So what this means is the retailer ( that take a percentage of the sale)  is left as a last priority because they make more profit selling through there platform.
Once again, unethical business practice based of off greed.
2018-8-8
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.3
Switzerland

MJ Studio Posted at 2018-8-8 08:10
That is understandable but when they keep updating the retailers and tell them its coming next week and it doesn't that means they have no communication internally. This is not the customers fault and it builds a lack of trust for the company. Especially when Videoghraphy is your full time job. This is not only costing me time but money.
Also based on my research they did the something with the Maverick. This is a unacceptable business practice.
Side note*** they are fulfilling there online orders no problem, even with delays. So what this means is the retailer ( that take a percentage of the sale)  is left as a last priority because they make more profit selling through there platform.

Maybe the retailer is the problem. I ordered mine directly here at DJI and got in one week ago. I only made good experience with this company and their support so far. Ive send them a mail because I wanted to know how long it would take them to ship me my Ronin S and suddenly they answered and told me how long it would take. In the end it came even earlier then they told me.
2018-8-8
Use props
MJ Studio
lvl.2
United States

JasonPictures Posted at 2018-8-8 08:23
Maybe the retailer is the problem. I ordered mine directly here at DJI and got in one week ago. I only made good experience with this company and their support so far. Ive send them a mail because I wanted to know how long it would take them to ship me my Ronin S and suddenly they answered and told me how long it would take. In the end it came even earlier then they told me.

That could be the issue but I contacted every DJI retailer in  Montreal and they are all experiencing the same issue.  I have called over 5-6 stores. I am close with my main retailer and they told me that all preorders are filled. over 15 + units at one store. Same goes for the other retailers in my city .
So potentially there are over 100 consumers just waiting on DJI in Montreal....Not a good thing at all.
2018-8-8
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.3
Switzerland

MJ Studio Posted at 2018-8-8 08:38
That could be the issue but I contacted every DJI retailer in  Montreal and they are all experiencing the same issue.  I have called over 5-6 stores. I am close with my main retailer and they told me that all preorders are filled. over 15 + units at one store. Same goes for the other retailers in my city .
So potentially there are over 100 consumers just waiting on DJI in Montreal....Not a good thing at all.

Thats bad. I wish you good luck to get your Ronin as soon as possible!
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MJ Studio, we are so sorry to hear that you still haven't received your Ronin-S, since the orders of Ronin-S is huge, we are doing our best to produce more products to all the channels, but we do not have the estimated date of when it will be shipped to the retail stores, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope you will receive it soon.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules