Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standart Connection Problems
1277 13 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leon Merten
lvl.1
Germany

Hey Guys,

i have a Problem with my Phantom 3 Standart. Everytime i fly the aircraft i get a 'Signal Lost' or 'Remote Controler Signal Weak' alert after about 10 meters of distance. I suspect my recent trip to Australia, because i flew the aircraft there at 43°C. It seems to me that some of the technology inside the RC or the drone broke because of the extreme heat. Anyway, my question is how much it costs to send in RC and RPA for repair.

Thanks in advance, Leon.

2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify if you already tried to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? May I also know what mobile device are you using right now? Thanks.
2018-8-8
Use props
Leon Merten
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-8 08:54
Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify if you already tried to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? May I also know what mobile device are you using right now? Thanks.

I did re-linked the RC to the RPA without success. As a mobile device i'm currently using a Huawei Mate 10 Lite. I switched to it from a Google Nexus 5X in january. Both devices had the same problem.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Leon Merten Posted at 2018-8-8 08:59
I did re-linked the RC to the RPA without success. As a mobile device i'm currently using a Huawei Mate 10 Lite. I switched to it from a Google Nexus 5X in january. Both devices had the same problem.

Hi, Thank you for your response. However, upon checking on my end I see that the Huawei Mate 10 lite and Google Nexus 5X is not fully compatible with the Phantom 3 Standard. I highly suggest you use a compatible device that is listed on our website for reliability purposes. For reference, you may see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-8
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You definitely need a better device.
2018-8-8
Use props
Leon Merten
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-8 09:09
Hi, Thank you for your response. However, upon checking on my end I see that the Huawei Mate 10 lite and Google Nexus 5X is not fully compatible with the Phantom 3 Standard. I highly suggest you use a compatible device that is listed on our website for reliability purposes. For reference, you may see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hey, Thanks for the advice. I'll try it with the Samsung Galaxy S6 of my friend tommorow and get back, if the problem is still there. But honestly, i don't think that's the reason. I mean the RPA worked totaly fine before my trip to Australia. Anyways, i'll see it tommorow. Cheers
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Leon Merten Posted at 2018-8-8 09:24
Hey, Thanks for the advice. I'll try it with the Samsung Galaxy S6 of my friend tommorow and get back, if the problem is still there. But honestly, i don't think that's the reason. I mean the RPA worked totaly fine before my trip to Australia. Anyways, i'll see it tommorow. Cheers

Thank you for much for your kind and consideration. If the issue persists, please let us know. Have a great day ahead!
2018-8-8
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

How does the antenna look on the top of your remote controller? If it's damaged and/or you opened the remote controller and modified something, the antenna could be partially/fully disconnected.
2018-8-8
Use props
ToKa94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202999 ft
Austria

Hi!

I didn’t find it topic for crash.
I crash with my phantom. I have a question. All body must change or maybe possible I change just for the motor area. Thanks, Aron
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ToKa94 Posted at 2018-8-8 14:47
Hi!

I didn’t find it topic for crash.

Hello there.  I'm sorry to hear about that. May I know what happened before it crashed?  Also, we do not recommend to fix or repair your own drone. This will void the warranty and it might worsen the damage. I highly suggest you send it in for repair. You may email us at support@dji.com to start up a case and send it in. If you have other question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-8
Use props
Leon Merten
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-8 09:42
Thank you for much for your kind and consideration. If the issue persists, please let us know. Have a great day ahead!

Hey there,
unfortunately, I'm facing the same problem with the Galaxy S6 as well.
@msinger As far as I can tell the antenna is totally fine from the outside. No scratches or something like that. The RC and RPA were not opened at all.
thanks
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Leon Merten Posted at 2018-8-9 07:44
Hey there,
@msinger As far as I can tell the antenna is totally fine from the outside. No scratches or something like that. The RC and RPA were not opened at all.

Hi, Thanks for updating us. Please contact our support team to start a ticket for the data analysis, we have professional analysis team who will help to figure out the reason. You can email us at support.eu@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Leon Merten Posted at 2018-8-9 07:44
Hey there,

While not a common issue for a remote controller that has not been dropped/damaged, the antenna could be loose/disconnected inside of the remote controller. Either way, it sounds like a hardware related issue that needs to be repaired.
2018-8-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Is the connection problem between the RC and AC or from RC to phone? If it came from the RC and AC then the change from mobile device to another brings the same result. May be an antenna is not right plugged in the socket or so. Do you have  a control signal for the RC from RC ? Can you control the copter?

2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules