battery signal error
1173 6 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevek73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255994 ft
Ireland

Recent firmware update appears to have borked my mavic - seems to think no battery attached (cannot take off - battery signal error). Anyone any ideas? Trying to roll back firmware via dji assistant but it thinks there's less than 50% power so it just refuses to install once its downloaded...d'oh. Any way to bypass this? Its doing my head in as I'm down in the wild west of ireland and the scenery is amazing. Have two batteries, neither work...unfortunately its not the -two light- battery error which I've seen solved on here...all my firmware, according to both the go app and assistant, is up to date.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced regarding with your Aircraft, may I clarify you received that kind of issue after you update the firmware? and Also can I made some request can you provide some quick video clip showing the issue for better visualization of the issue. thanks!
2018-8-8
Use props
stevek73
lvl.1
Ireland

Well I unfortunately havent another camera but this is what happens...

As soon as I have everything conected i open my go app as usual.
There's a firmware check as usual...seems fine. I hit the Fly now blue button.

Heres where it starts to go wrong.

Immediately there's a red warning sign at the top. When I click on it, It says Battery signal failure.

Back on the main screen, At the top left i'm getting red text saying CANNOT TAKE OFF where it would normally be a green Ready to Fly.

If I try to take off, it just says take off failure and then references the battery signal failure again.

I have 2 batteries. Neither of them work.

It's pretty frustrating - today I was at a place in ireland called Three Castles Head which is the best place for a drone I think I've ever seen. Of course, I couldnt even take off.
2018-8-9
Use props
stevek73
lvl.1
Ireland

stevek73 Posted at 2018-8-9 11:36
Well I unfortunately havent another camera but this is what happens...

As soon as I have everything conected i open my go app as usual.

Also -yes its directly after latest firmware. Solid red lights on drone as soon as app connects to remote.
2018-8-9
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft
Canada

This might sound stupid but when you press on the battery’s button how many lights shows up?
2018-8-9
Use props
stevek73
lvl.1
Ireland

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-8-9 11:54
This might sound stupid but when you press on the battery’s button how many lights shows up?

4...I'd be happier if it was the "two lights problem" as I've seen a few people with that particular issue while frantically googling!
2018-8-9
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft
Canada

Sorry I cannot help you, however I am confident that someone on this site will know what to do, hang in there  people here are the greatest, help is on  the way.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules