Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FullSpeedAhead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223422 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi All,

Does any one in the community know approx how long it takes DJI to re-stock I2s. Placed my order last week, it was in stock, then get notification after I've payed that they are out. Any insight on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I have the order number so that we can check more details for further support? Thank you.
2018-8-8
Use props
FullSpeedAhead
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-8 19:40
Hi there, may I have the order number so that we can check more details for further support? Thank you.

Hi,

I was notified today that my order was delayed due to low stock levels.
My order is Order Number:  0018802098064

Any insight on when the product will be shipped will be appreciated
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FullSpeedAhead Posted at 2018-8-8 22:10
Hi,

I was notified today that my order was delayed due to low stock levels.

Thanks for the order number, sorry for the delay, I'm verifying with the related team of the current status, I will keep you updated soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
FullSpeedAhead
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-9 01:42
Thanks for the order number, sorry for the delay, I'm verifying with the related team of the current status, I will keep you updated soon, please wait a moment, thank you.

Thanks for your quick help! It turns out that my order was delayed because of a smaller part in the kit I ordered (Focus Handwheel and bracket). They have the I2s in stock and are splitting my order to get my bird to me asap.
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FullSpeedAhead Posted at 2018-8-9 13:09
Thanks for your quick help! It turns out that my order was delayed because of a smaller part in the kit I ordered (Focus Handwheel and bracket). They have the I2s in stock and are splitting my order to get my bird to me asap.

Hi, thanks for the updates, I would like to clarify that our team is going to send the drone, however, the other accessory will be delayed?
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FullSpeedAhead Posted at 2018-8-9 13:09

Yes, I see the order has been split, hope you will receive them soon.
2018-8-10
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Nice work Mindy and Tony, it’s always a pleasure to see your reaction, fast and efficient.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules