Bay Area Pilots - Need a Volunteer - Sunday May 31st - Afternoon
910 0 2015-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

If there are any Bay Area pilots out there willing to volunteer their time on Sunday, May 31st it would be most appreciated.

I was supposed to help a buddy of mine get some footage of a house up in the Lafayette hills, but I crashed my bird this weekend and it's not going to be able to fly any time soon.

It's Sunday May 31st. I was told it would be around 2ish in the afternoon, but was told that might be flexible depending on how soon they can get the house set up. Exterior shots only. House is way up on hills, so I don't think there's much around to get in the way, and I don't think we need to get any super tight shots anyhow, probably just a few fly overs or pan arounds.

I wasn't getting paid. I was just trying to help a friend out. This friend is a good guy though. Works video production indpendently.

It's a long windy drive up to the house, which is kind of the downside. I'd be happy to meet up prior and we could go together. You can pilot while I just act as liason. I can throw in lunch beforehand also if you like and we can chat about droning. Or not. Whatever suits you. Just in a pickle and could really use some help.

If anyone is interested, please post below. You can also email me jakeleen77@yahoo.com. Or find me on Facebook (Jake Leenerts) and send me a private message there.

Thank you.
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules