DJI Firmware v1.3.20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Russell81r
New

United States

Hey guy. So I'm at an internship this summer for construction services and they want me to fly a super out-of-date Phantom 3 Professional to see if the roof of a building is leaking (super basic task). However, the remote controller is so out of date that I can't update it. I have seen threads for the old v1.3.20 update on dropbox and stuff but the links don't work anymore. I was going to try calling customer service but assuming DJI customer service is like everywhere else I would rather buy a new drone. Would anyone happen to have the old v1.3.20 update?
2018-8-9
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used to have interns for summer "experience" ... We liked to see how they handled having to work on PC's with 8086 processors and no current versions of operating software.  Good luck :-)  [BTW... I don't have answer for you, but it was worth commenting!]  I suggest going to the DJI.com website and selecting the Support section for Phantom; then start a chat session.  Be ready to supply lots of info about the aircraft (perhaps the S/N and any registration verification).  That will help them determine where to go next.
2018-8-9
Use props
Russell81r
New

United States

Its okay, thank you! I had someone named Jay help me. I called DJI and what happened was they found the links. I had to change the language to dutch and then it was under the support link for the Phantom 3 Professional. If anyone else coming to this link needs it here it is:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... bE/view?usp=sharing Overall I actually take back what I said- DJI customer support was extremely helpful.
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could please try to update the firmware of your Remote controller by following the steps in the video tutorial below? Let's see if this will work. Should you have further question, please let us know. We are here to help you. Thank you.

2018-8-9
Use props
Daniel Gailis
New

United States

Russell81r Thank you for the 1.3.20 download link!  I also had this problem with an old Phanotm PRofessional that was essentially bricked until I could find  1.3.20.  Your link worked great!  And can finally update the controller.  Thanks again! - Dan
2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules