11932 88 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arthurbikemad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49954 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-4 01:42
Auto Focus is available for 5D4, we just need to half press the Camera Control Button in the Ronin-S and it will act just the same as the record button in the camera.
Since you always fail to auto focus, we would like a short video for further analysis if possible.

Hi, ok I will try and get a video of the problem.
Its a faily simple problem, half press the Ronin S record button and it fails to trigger AF, it trys for a momemt i.e Light Meter runs and then nothing, when I get a moment I will take a video.

DJI I have to say I have never purchased an item with so many bugs.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

arthurbikemad Posted at 12-4 10:21
Hi, ok I will try and get a video of the problem.
Its a faily simple problem, half press the Ronin S record button and it fails to trigger AF, it trys for a momemt i.e Light Meter runs and then nothing, when I get a moment I will take a video.

We apologize again for the trouble and inconvenience caused, since we never replicate this issue, a short video would be much appreciated.
2018-12-6
Use props
jbworld
lvl.2
United States

I can confirm the latest firmware has resolved the 'Error 70' issue.  I updated and shot for a few hours without receiving the error once.

Per the guidance on the forum, I started the camera in 'Photo' mode and switched over to video.  I did not test if starting the camera in 'Video' mode would give the error or not since I was shooting for a paid client.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jbworld Posted at 12-10 23:29
I can confirm the latest firmware has resolved the 'Error 70' issue.  I updated and shot for a few hours without receiving the error once.

Per the guidance on the forum, I started the camera in 'Photo' mode and switched over to video.  I did not test if starting the camera in 'Video' mode would give the error or not since I was shooting for a paid client.

Hi jbworld, thanks for sharing your test result, may I verify if you are running v1.7.0.60?
2018-12-12
Use props
jbworld
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 04:28
Hi jbworld, thanks for sharing your test result, may I verify if you are running v1.7.0.60?

Yes - that is the firmware I'm running.  I turn my camera on in Photo mode and then switch it over to Video.  I've done two full multi-hour shoots since updating and haven't had the error once.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jbworld Posted at 12-14 09:35
Yes - that is the firmware I'm running.  I turn my camera on in Photo mode and then switch it over to Video.  I've done two full multi-hour shoots since updating and haven't had the error once.

Thanks for your clarification, please keep us updated if there is any other issue, enjoy filming.
2018-12-15
Use props
djiuser_y72Lzg8cMabD
New

United States

Same exact problem here. Any lens I use, same error.

Please fix it DJI.

Honestly, I wish I knew this before I purchased. I guess this is what I get for not enough research.
2019-4-27
Use props
djiuser_OmRE2DnD2E2X
New

Libya

Change the focus wheel bottom from CAN to S-USB .
2019-6-14
Use props
djiuser_kGqPRXateRKi
New

India

How to Fix Canon support code 300

Hey I got to know your problem and it is related with my situation!
If you face any such issue like canon printer like
Canon printers are one of the best commercial and personal printers on the market. For various users, they produce a variety of multi-function printers. But if any part of your Canon printer becomes faulty, the error that can be frustrating will stop working and display. If you are interested in fixing Canon Printer Error Code b300, please contact us for continuous assistance.

For more Info Do Call  Us: +1-888-633-7151

2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules