1936 2 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vqZe4ZyPoTQr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469583 ft
Sweden

Hi there!

Have anyone seen this before? ACC1 reads "Data error" which is really scary.
I have done everything I could think of: Firmware update, factory reset, IMU Calibration, nothing which solved the problem
Worth to mention is that the Mavic flies perfectly. My guess is that it has two accelerometers for redundancy and it actually only needs one of them to functuon, but what happens if the other one fails aswell?

What do you think I should do? Would love not to send it in for repair. What are the chances that the other one fails aswell? I mean the drone could go on for years only with one ACC or it could crash tomorrow :/

Best regards

2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern since you already exhausted the possible troubleshooting Unfortunately what I can only suggest to that is send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue and to avoid as well any further damages.
2018-8-9
Use props
djiuser_vqZe4ZyPoTQr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469583 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-9 11:30
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern since you already exhausted the possible troubleshooting Unfortunately what I can only suggest to that is send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue and to avoid as well any further damages.

The funny thing is, if I wasn't bored cycling through every menu in the GO 4 app and found advanced -> sensor state, i probably wouldn't ever noticed the error because it give me now warnings. On the info page that appears when u start the GO4 app and connect it to the aircraft it says that the IMU is operating "normal".
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules