Whats wrong with the app
1232 5 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ghulam Ishaq Khan
New

United States

Hello
Just purchased my phantom 3 std. As directed I downloaded the app. Its showing me remote controller weak signals. I have samsung galaxy edge 8+. There is no status bar on GPS signals. Blank boxes on sensor state screen - unable to calibrate. However remote can be calibrated . Seems like there is no communication with drone even though drone's lights are blinking good and if i move the drone camera will change its position. I took my drone setup to another place in order to check GPS signals - its still blank. Help needed
2018-8-9
Use props
StoneSmart
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225184 ft

Ghulam,    Did you login to the Phantom wifi on the device the Go App is running??  Have you done an RC relink yet to try remedy?  Both procedures are fairly quick and easy; they're in the users manual.  This usually solves 90% of connection issues....
2018-8-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Did you connect your phone with Phantoms WIFI yet? Do you have a camera feed?

2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please re-link your Remote controller to your Aircraft? After that please try to connect your mobile device to the remote controller. For reference, you may watch the video tutorial below. Should you have other question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-10
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>

This might help a bit to on the Samsung>

http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/ ... ep-by-step-guide.31
2018-8-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer