Geo zone unlock not working
4780 11 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cosplay
New
Canada

DJI website Geo zone unlock not working for Canadian phone number. I tried two different numbers. Error message said "Sorry! Your phone number is invalid."

2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please email flysafe@dji.com to verify this issue. You can provide a screenshot of the error message. Thanks for your support
2018-8-10
Use props
Alex Yeoman
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-10 02:02
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please email  to verify this issue. You can provide a screenshot of the error message. Thanks for your support

Hello, I'm having the same issue with invalid phone number and credit card verification method doesn't work either.
2018-8-13
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft

Hi,
I have reported this problem a couple of weeks ago. The verification with a cell phone number worked till late July, the credit card never worked for me. I am also located in Canada.
Contacting flysafe@dji.com was a great help, and they unlocked my area within a couple of hours.
Good luck.
S.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Alex Yeoman Posted at 2018-8-13 08:07
Hello, I'm having the same issue with invalid phone number and credit card verification method doesn't work either.

Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with that I would recommended to send an email to flysafe@dji.com for further assistance and again where very sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex Yeoman Posted at 2018-8-13 08:07

Sorry to hear that. To report the issue, kindly use the email that was provided by  DJI Stephen and if you have another concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-14
Use props
Rudster
lvl.1
Canada

Hello Cosplay. I get same error message. well its not just me i guess! im soooo frustrated as ive been trying to film a Golf course thats 15 minute drive 1 way. Ive only been unlocked 2 times now in the last 6 to 8 weeks. Ive lost count how many times i have drove out only to return home with smoke coming out of my ears. The frustrating part is that i need only 100meters into the Yellow NFZ to do my job.
2018-8-21
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft

Hi,
it would be nice to get an 'official' explanation from DJI Flysafe to why Canadian phone numbers are supposedly INVALID and why credit cards don't' work either.
2018-8-22
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Rudster Posted at 2018-8-21 18:29
Hello Cosplay. I get same error message. well its not just me i guess! im soooo frustrated as ive been trying to film a Golf course thats 15 minute drive 1 way. Ive only been unlocked 2 times now in the last 6 to 8 weeks. Ive lost count how many times i have drove out only to return home with smoke coming out of my ears. The frustrating part is that i need only 100meters into the Yellow NFZ to do my job.

Get a parrot bebop2 drone
2018-8-22
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, meanwhile rich idiots have no emmision control on real planes that pollute an entire planet and all its inhabitants.  We are just prisoners on their planet.  It is very infuriating.
2018-8-22
Use props
fansa5cdcf71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 574364 ft
United States

I have a US phone # and I'm having the same issue.  Just emailed DJI.  Shoot is in 11 hours.  Hope this works.
2019-8-9
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

read this ;
https://github.com/brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher
2019-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now