Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main Core Board Replacement
1099 12 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116109 ft
United States

I just replaced the main core board in my MP and the dji go app keeps telling me cannot take off then nfz limit puts up shortly after that. i did not have this problem before i replaced it. I am not in a nfz area and tried my drone elsewhere and still get cannot take off error or nfz limit.  I read and im not exactly sure how to do it, but does the new main board need to be registered or activated with DJI, I mean could that be the reason i cant take off?  Any help would be much appreciated..
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Just a  friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to repair the drone by yourself because it can void your warranty. In you case, I would recommend you post some sample photos of the issue so that our co- pilots here can give you a better recommendation about your case. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-10
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-10 02:57
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Just a  friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to repair the drone by yourself because it can void your warranty. In you case, I would recommend you post some sample photos of the issue so that our co- pilots here can give you a better recommendation about your case. Thanks for your understanding.

I appreciate you're concern, i think before we start taking pictures and sending videos, if you would please, lets rule out weather or not a "new" main board needs to be activated/registered with DJI after a replacement.   If the answer is yes, then obviously the question is, does DJI prevent drone customers from flying due to a failure to activate or register DJI drone...Please advise thank you....
2018-8-10
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

fansdebf8e13 Posted at 2018-8-10 04:56
I appreciate you're concern, i think before we start taking pictures and sending videos, if you would please, lets rule out weather or not a "new" main board needs to be activated/registered with DJI after a replacement.   If the answer is yes, then obviously the question is, does DJI prevent drone customers from flying due to a failure to activate or register DJI drone...Please advise thank you....

May i ask why not just register/activate the drone? if it does ask you to.
2018-8-10
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-10 06:05

It did not ask and was hoping it would.  
2018-8-10
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-10 06:05

Also, the replacement went smoothly nothing that i havent seen before.  all systems work and calibrate, it just wont let the motors spin.  And as i indicated above, this board is telling me I'm nfz wherever i go, the old board did not do that and the only reason i replaced it was because i believe thatl some of the sensors are compromised due to a few horrific crashes..
2018-8-10
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I think "Thunderdrones" at the mavic forum has a shop so you might call him or ask at the mavic forum.  Link https://mavicpilots.com/
2018-8-10
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-10 07:05
I think "Thunderdrones" at the mavic forum has a shop so you might call him or ask at the mavic forum.  Link https://mavicpilots.com/

thank you for the referral.   
2018-8-10
Use props
Optimus_Prime
First Officer
Flight distance : 489918 ft
Vietnam

Can you try to use Android device with fake GPS to lock on another area which you believe doesn't nfz and see if it helps. Good luck
2018-8-10
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
United States

Interesting idea..  what i ended up having to do was put in more effort to find the answer.  I did finally find it. Unfortunately, it wasn't here...
2018-8-13
Use props
Sim-Y
Second Officer
Flight distance : 75502 ft

have you updated it to latest f/w , and updated the nfz database?
2018-8-13
Use props
fans57ab4fa7
lvl.1
United States

fansdebf8e13 Posted at 2018-8-13 01:12
Interesting idea..  what i ended up having to do was put in more effort to find the answer.  I did finally find it. Unfortunately, it wasn't here...

Would you mind telling us how you fixed it??  I am replacing my mainboard, brand new, from a reputable source, and don't want to have the same problem
8-27 08:09
Use props
Flycaster
First Officer
United States

I think it may have to do with the level of firmware on the "new" main board.
Unfortunatly, your AC has been updated with the new board.
See post 7 above, Rob might be able to help, but I think you may have to "live with it",
unless you can either down rev it, or try the non DJI way:  
NLD.
Period.
8-27 10:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules