the worst after services for Dji Mavic Air
2006 3 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans85eb4c1d
lvl.1

I Sent many emails(12 days ago and 4 days ago to DJI Support <support@dji.com>,and support.us@dji.com) and Chats asking for the technical report.

@I need to know the technical Report for what reason my aircraft crashed with the floor.

I do not know the reason but my MA get down and crashed with the floor without press any button and the battery of the RC and Aircraft haved more than 50% of charge and the protection system was activated, If the drone loses signal, should not it have returned to the place of origin? altought the drone was about 40 meters to me,

I do not want it to happen again.

further information: DJI Service Quotation CAS-2031469-V5M4L9 CRM:0001003375377

Regards@

But they never answered my questions, they only said is not problem of the Aircraft and you need to pay.

2018-8-10
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

can you post the flight log if you have it to phantom help and then post the link back here
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you had some issues with our after-sales services. We'd like you to know that we're here to help you. I will be coordinating this case with the correct department for us to double check what is the status of the case. Thank you.
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Patricio, we're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. No worries, we'll learn from the details for customer service improvement. I checked your case and can see that you  replied to the automated email. Please note that it is not advisable to reply to the automated email because it's not being monitored, It's meant for sending notifications to our customers. However, I was able to check that you contacted our Chat Support Team and asked for the information why your Mavic Air crashed. The representative who assisted you requested to conduct Data Analysis for us to provide information using flight records from the DJI Go 4 app, he advised you that result will be emailed to you within 48 business hours. Before we receive the result, the system received your payment and proceeded with the DJI Care Refresh process. I'm afraid providing the reason why your drone crashed  is no longer possible , because the unit was already shipped to you. Moving forward, for any crash incident, I advised you to apply for Data Analysis for further diagnosis. Hope you understand. Take care.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules