Pantograph a photograph
489 5 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

I’m sorry if this is been covered in another thread I have not flown my Mavic pro for a while and I cannot seem to figure how to take a panoramic photograph any help would be helpful
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there thank you for reaching out. regarding with your question for you to be able to take or use the Panoramic feature, go to your DJI GO 4 app then go to camera view,>camera setting> then on the camera setting tap the camera Icon then select Photo. you should be able to see the Pano there
2018-8-10
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

Thank you very much I found it I just haven’t flown my Mavic for a while and I was having a hard time with all the menus and submenus but I did find it thank you very much for your reply
2018-8-10
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Aaronmke.
Now that you found it and back to flying.
Hope to see some Panos in the near future from you.
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Aaronmke Posted at 2018-8-10 13:06
Thank you very much I found it I just haven’t flown my Mavic for a while and I was having a hard time with all the menus and submenus but I did find it thank you very much for your reply

Great! nice to hear that and If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back again. thanks!
2018-8-10
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Vietnam

how i do 360 panoramas for Google StreetView https://forum.dji.com/thread-152053-1-1.html

2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules