DJI focus motor on Ronin-S for manual focusing?
1875 3 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hedron
lvl.2
United States

When I watched NAB 2018 DJI booth video clips on Youtube, I found DJI focus motor on Ronin-s for manual focusing.
For the setting, I realized that I need 3 parts...

15mm rod stick
DJI focus motor
A cable (Ronin-S to DJI focus motor)

Do I need other special parts for the manual focusing?
Is the focus motor same as the focus motor in the Wireless Follow Focus System?
Do you have ETA for the accessories for sale?

Thank you!
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi hedron, thanks for your interest in the accessory of Ronin-S. We will release Focus Motor Lite soon, but we do not have an estimated release date yet. Since the Focus Motor Lite hasn't been released, we can not tell if you will need other special parts at the moment, what we know is the Focus Motor Lite is much smaller then the DJI Focus, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience for the official release.
2018-8-10
Use props
JonasFedderWitt
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-10 23:38
Hi hedron, thanks for your interest in the accessory of Ronin-S. We will release Focus Motor Lite soon, but we do not have an estimated release date yet. Since the Focus Motor Lite hasn't been released, we can not tell if you will need other special parts at the moment, what we know is the Focus Motor Lite is much smaller then the DJI Focus, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience for the official release.

Do you have an estimated pricerange for the product?

Need to deliever a budget to my boss for future investments :-)
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JonasFedderWitt Posted at 2018-10-4 05:38
Do you have an estimated pricerange for the product?

Hi Jonas, sorry for my late response, unfortunately, we don't have the estimated price range at this moment, this will be decided by the related team and we can only access that when it is released, thanks for your patience.
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules