6475 34 2015-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Edit:
Perhaps the Matrix is or isn't real, and I don't know why it's being advertised the way
I saw it..??

Dear Autumn, Who's right?? Is it a brand new product from DJI? And very new to your knowledge...
Ah, or are they using your name illegally, to promote their sales sevices?

Yes, I think it's great that DJI continue to grow and create newer safer, and better products. But at what cost, and who is actually paying for all this wonderful future thinking creativity?
On the other hand, It's quite disgraceful that DJI has already begun to advertise another new product, without fulfilling all the back orders that we as respectful loyal customers have already payed for. We are waiting patiently for our Phantom 3 Pro, and you're busy over there building this?
http://www.uav-outlet.com/produc ... lying-platform.html
You are now preselling/selling the matrix 100 with dual battery, and can't even send us our Phantom 3 Pro's with or without an extra battery or perhaps three,
It would be great if you could Please send another (reasonably sized) order of Phantom 3 Pro's to Great Hobbies in Mississauga Ontario, so we can enjoy the freedom to fly, as you folks seem to be enjoying your freedom. By the time it finally reaches Canada, it will still be a couple more weeks before it gets trucked up to central Alberta.
WHAT, IS TAKING, SO LONG, TO FULFILL, OUR ORDER.???? Get on the ball.

There are other alternatives which are already available.
Do you folks in China really think people will actually buy or order the new matrix 100, when you can't seem to even begin to fill the Phantom 3 orders, (your last quad design), in a timely fashion?
That isn't a question I expect a reasonable answer for.
Perhaps the tides will change soon...
Time is ticking away.
You can't go back!!
It's getting nearer, to the point of rediculous.
Very sad here.
No return.
Boo!! !!

RedHotPoker
2015-5-25
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

HI : I ordered my P3 pro from Calgary On May 1 st  they shipped it on the 5 th and I received it on the 8 Th . The extra battery will be shipped out on Friday May 29 th , this week .    
2015-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Well geeze, You are a very fortunate son...
It seems like everybody, some place on the map has already received, or expect to get delivery  of their Phantom 3 very soon.
And yet, for the shop I deal with, they say it's been back ordered and they have no idea, don't know when it's being shipped from China. No communication?
I wonder if the shop in Calgary has ordered and are then receiving a significant larger number of Phantom's more, and so getting their deliveries in larger numbers. And perhaps some priority over our people up here too? Here, they have no ideas about extra batteries, that is another back order item here. ;-)
I find the feedback system here is extremely limited to tech support, but not much direct customer support. The back and forth, communication  you would expect from the company, seems very one sided.
Maybe even an Expected suspected your guesstimate is as good as mine, shipping date would be awesome, even if it wasn't very soon, try again next month, perhaps two months, but how ever & when ever the Hell? Don't call us, we will call you. Maybe. In the new year but not before Christmas time, kind of thing... Just kidding J/K
Waiting now for the Phantom 4.
RedHotPoker

2015-5-25
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Wow. The matirx looks pretty dumb. No offence to anyone but a p3 is a way better deal
2015-5-25
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-5-26 10:06
Well geeze, You are a very fortunate son...
It seems like everybody, some place on the map has alrea ...

You could check   HERE  , talked with the owner of the store tonight and he confirmed when the extra battery will be sent out ...
2015-5-25
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, did you know DJI was still selling their S series and many other birds all along?

That OP doesn't make any sense! There is X amount of resources dedicated to the P3 (most of them, probably), but it is reliant on suppliers coming up with 100's of thousands of parts and assemblies. It has little or nothing to do with the 100's of engineers who work on other products and projects at DJI.

The new bird is a totally different beast and will not be sold in quantities. It's like comparing Volvo cars to Volvo busses.

In addition, the Phantom 4 is probably already in development and will probably use some of the advanced avoidance sensors in that new bird....(all my guesses, of course), so this technology will drift down to you and I.

Believe me - DJI wants to ship you a bird as bad or worse than you want it! But this is the first time in history that demand for ANY model aircraft has even approached these numbers. DJI is big, but they don't have unlimited money and credit to build 100,000 birds in a week or two.

Phantom 3's are shipping. I didn't place my order very early (compared to some) and yet I got mine about 3 weeks ago. Many dealers have them in stock to sell right now.

Yeah, eventually I think they will get a handle on their system and it will at least give you a time schedule......

I think they are going to be going pedal to the metal for the duration of the year because by the time they fill existing orders they will need to build up BIG inventories for the holiday season.
2015-5-25
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Hey dude sorry to burst your bubble but...

Ann
Hi,Michael

Michael
Hi,
there is word on the forums that there is a dji matrix being released. Is this true? Can you please send me the link to the product page

Ann
well,Michael,we haven't been told about the matrix yet
what do you mean the matrix?

Michael
just saw that on the forums someone is saying how there is going to be a drone called the Matrix being released from dji. Just wanted to know if this is real or fake
i will try to find the link

Ann
oh,I see.But we haven't been told about it yet

Michael
here it is
http://forum.dji.com/thread-16111-1-1.html
theres even a purchase link on another website. so maybe this is just a knockoff

Ann
Yes,I think this is a knockoff too,because we don't even know about it

Michael
ok thanks
2015-5-25
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying hard to fullfill the orders.
Hope you know that we value every customer who gave us his/her trust.  
2015-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Dear Autumn,
Thank you for clarifying that false advertising impression. Autumn, If it wasn't for your awesome, (and I mean this), great support here,
I honestly don't think that there would be any communication back to us, from you kind folks in China.
But this wait for the next order has been excruciatingly unnecessary.If their had been Some communication between the factory shipping department,
and Dealers, then to The Loyal Customers, but we hardly get no feed back from you whatsoever.
When can we expect an order to be shipped to Amercan/Canadian soil? The Great Hobbies partcularly?
Please give me a  measly crumb.., Dear Autumn...

RedHotPoker
2015-5-25
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Doris?
What is it this time Alfred?
Where is my bloody toothbrush?
You're holding it in your hand, Alfred. For goodness sakes.
Oh. So it is. Yes.

Give us all a break. Your precious will get here when it gets here.
2015-5-25
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Gone Fishing...

Did you receive your Phantom 3 already, you smug big mouth bass turd!!

Dream about taking a diving lesson from you??
Don't forget to order your new quad, the Matrix 100, with two batteries... ;-)
With four batteries, you get egg roll... Haha haha and a yum yum bowl of Surprise...
Always something new being released...
Maybe they will skip Phantom 4 and go right then turn left to Matrix Reloaded?

Ms, she told you Not to drink the red Kool-Aid...
Have you seen my bloody axe laying around?

RedHotPoker
2015-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hahaha, somebody got a spanking from DJI, and that offensive and liable ad page has been removed the the web.

Looks like my thread here, took care of those dirty rats.,,

Imagine the nerve of using google double click ads to place an illegal counterfeit product on the market.

Good thing we have such smart people who utilize and design these fine products

That ugly stupid looking Matrix 100  with its $999 addition, was a joke, to look at and even consider purchase of.

Way to go DJI, keeping the hounds at bay...
You should thank me...

RedHotPoker
2015-5-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Ok, what's up!??
Jacob posted this:
http://www.inspirepilots.com/thr ... raft-from-dji.3220/

Somebody either is misinformed or at the bottom of chain of command...

RedHotPoker

2015-5-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

This from Jacob as well...

Yes, I think there are serious management issues. Its almost like everyone is on their own schedule. For example, an email was sent to all dealers yesterday announcing the DJI Matrix 100, and yet there had been no teasers on their channel and as of yet, no product videos or even an official announcement.

Another example was when they did the live event in New York. I was originally invited, but could not make it so I transferred my invite to someone on this forum. After that, I got 7 different emails on the same day from different PR employees giving me the date/time/location of the event.

There needs to be a management hierarchy and fast.

- Jacob

later

RedHotPoker
2015-5-26
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think, the Matrix is not a Fake!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2420780
http://m.banggood.com/DJI-Matrix ... m-RTF-p-979238.html

Photos:
http://www.drohnen-forum.de/inde ... ix/?action=firstNew
2015-5-31
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
United States

Break the pills in half next time...
2015-5-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yes Dr. Feelgood, a great idea for sure... ;-)

Halves are better than quarters.

RedHotPoker
2015-5-31
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

What is all the fuss about?  The $2999 starting price of the Matrix is triple the $999 starting price of the Phantom 3. . . . quadcopterguide.com
2015-5-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Perhaps those lower prices reflect where you're from. But up here in Hinterland, my Phantom 3 Pro' will cost me $1630 Canadian.
It might have been cheaper if I had sent my hard earned cash to a friend in Cailfornia to buy it.
But I would have still had to convert the funds to USA bucks.

RedHotPoker
2015-5-31
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-6-1 02:21
Perhaps those lower prices reflect where you're from. But up here in Hinterland, my Phantom 3 Pro' w ...

l bought in Canada from a dealer whose site gave the option of paying in USD or CAD. I took the USD because it worked out cheaper with my bank rate.
Yeah we get hosed up here on lots of things. But the trade off is well worth it wouldn't you say?  
2015-5-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I may have got on a deal like that too. But the local Great Hobbies store, brought me to the DJI First Pilot Experience on April 25th.
They offered us, for attending, a $50 gift card towards a Phantom 3 purchase, and said all batteries would be half price, if we bought a Phantom and future batteries from them.
So I have already ordered two spare smart batteries.
Hell yeah!! Or NO!! I wouldn't want to Live anywhere else.
Well,  perhaps at the Playboy mansion. ;-)  Hef and I are old acquaintances, never forgot...  Hahaha
I only wish, our summer be longer and winter only one month long, for Christmas...! ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-5-31
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Don't we all! Lol!
2015-6-1
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
United States

Way down south.  We got a total of 8 days of snow this year.  Damn, thought we were all gonna die
2015-6-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Eight days of snow all year? We get that in a week up here!  ;-)

Infact, we usually get 10 days of snow in a week... Hahaha

I know, the sh!t gets so deep, you can actually shovel it...

RedHotPoker
2015-6-2
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-5-26 15:11
Gone Fishing...

Did you receive your Phantom 3 already, you smug big mouth bass turd!!

To think about you piloting anything is scary.  
2015-6-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yeah, no Phantom here yet, but I have other models that fly very well.
Ah, so how do you like your Method7 glasses.
Are you using the LED Operator, or the HPS model? ;-)

Enjoy the high way...

& Don't have a Fly away... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Align TREX 700E DFC HV~Spectrum DX8
DJI Phantom 3 Professional, Parrot AR Drone 2.0,
Blade mCPX BL, Blade mQX,Heli Max 1SQ~Spectrum DX6i Traxxas QR-1

2015-6-5
Use props
Victor7k
lvl.2

Canada

CapitAn Posted at 2015-6-1 02:31
l bought in Canada from a dealer whose site gave the option of paying in USD or CAD. I took the US ...

Which dealer??
2015-6-5
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It was Drone Depot in MIssissauga. They have stock, they ship fast, but they don't send tracking info. I had to drive across the city twice to pick up my items.
2015-6-5
Use props
Victor7k
lvl.2

Canada

CapitAn Posted at 2015-6-5 22:39
It was Drone Depot in MIssissauga. They have stock, they ship fast, but they don't send tracking i ...

I've heard a lot of complaints and bad reviews about drone depot... I will never order from there, since one of my friends ordered a p2+ and they lost his order and shipped him a p1 instead.
2015-6-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Oh no, that must have been frustrating and a hassle to deal with for your friend... Thanks for mentioning it. Hopefully that was a very rare occurance and not something which should tarnish their reputation.
Getting the complete wrong product sent out, there is no excuse for that sort of error. But mistakes happen, even by the smartest people on the planet.

Personaly, I most certainly could have ordered the Phantom 3 from out side the city, and would have likely been flying for a couple of weeks already.
But the customer service and personal care and attention to detail, that Great Hobbies offers its loyal customers is hands down the very best that I have seen or experienced Anywhere.
It's good to see the green dot, knowing by their inventory status, that some Phantoms have indeed been delivered to several of Great Hobbies  stores already. So it's only a few days more, before my Phantom 3 Professional will be available to pick up, here in the capital city.
Have already also ordered two extra smart batteries, (no expected delivery date on those yet,) and an extra set of the new Phantom 3 rotor blades. Was also swayed  by the forum "masses" to buy and change the device holder to the better Inspire 1 unit, and so I went ahead and have placed an order for one of those (better built), units as well.  Only another $39 for my peace of mind, is fine.
I still have not decided whether to buy an iPad Air or iPad Mini.
Actually waiting for the Phantom and new device holder, so I can see how each tablet fits, and how the weight feels in my hands when attached to the Tx radio. Likely be a mini...
I'm happy to read about so many folks, already recieving their second batteries and more, if they chose to buy multiple smart batteries.
The awesome hard shell cases and numerous backpacks are awesome as well, and I know I will eventually need one, to carry my Phantom to the flying areas I wish to visit.
I am happy to be joining an elite bunch of Phantom 3 pilots who by my estimation and personal experience so far, seem to be a great bunch of people who really love this hobby.
It's been fun reading all the forum threads sharing good bad or indifferent feelings, and watching the multitude of awesome & awe inspiring videos, that prove just how incredible these new Phantom's can be, in the hands of a decent RC pilot. There will be a learning curve, as there are so many parameters and control adjustments and calibrations to make my Phantom fly great and come back to me when It's time to cool down, and place a fresh battery in the holding bay. This and other forums have been a great place to learn share and grow as a better hobbiest.
Even with those few nay sayers, who love to poke fun or create tension, it's been a gentle breeze and relief to have at my finger tips all the experience wisdom and positive reinforcement  to go on.
I hope my experience with DJI continues to be a positive one, and that I will look forward to doing further business with this company in the near and distant future.

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day, to read my words and make comment, good bad or not.
As well, I'd like to take a moment to thank the forum moderators and support staff who have had their hands very full this past couple of months.
No one could have fathomed just how popular or in high demand the Phantom 3 would be, and I give credit and thanks to those bright young designers who brought us such an intricate and intelligently designed smart drone, we can all be proud of, once the minor glitches and scary witches are fixed. The several updates came out rather quickly, which shows me, they are hearing us, & continue working diligently through the night, so that we, together, may have only grand and memorable Phantom 3 experiences.

RedHotPoker
2015-6-5
Use props
FlyGirl
lvl.3

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-6-6 02:11
Oh no, that must have been frustrating and a hassle to deal with for your friend... Thanks for menti ...

Poker -

I have just received shipment of the xtra battery

Just as the unit itself is being prepared for a shipment for 'service'   

so sorry.......

P.s.  
Careful of your posts. One be chastised for any "malicious comment"

BBB

2015-6-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Thank you Flygirl, I appreciate your wisdom and kind thoughts.
It's nice that you do care enough about your fellow forum flying friends to share a friendly word of advice.

I wish there were much more of that and less devision, amongst us.

Hope that your Phantom comes back soon, and you can continue to enjoy it's awesome features and always to fly happy and calm.

Please have yourself a great day... And relaxing weekend as well.

RedHotpoker
2015-6-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI @Autumn,
So, what's up? You deleted one of your posts in this thread, and edited the other one...

You boldly told me, that the Matrix 100 was not from DJI, a fake!!
NOW it's listed on the website... As a MATRICE 100?
https://store.dji.com/search?q=Matrice+10
Make me laugh much... That was Too funny.
Seems like you were not playing straight with us...
Was it that you weren't allowed to discuss it yet, or you outright were the last to know? Either way, That makes me very leery of DJI staff now.
I hope my Phantom 3 arrives today, so that I, can put an end to this...

Have a nice day...

RedHotPoker
2015-6-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Now that I finally have my awesome Phantom 3 Professional in hand, my feelings have changed.
I can put all that nonsense behind me now and stay concentrated, learning all the parameters of this delightful RC quad copter.
Much unlike, the folks who shelled out big money, to buy an Inspire 1, only so see the Phantom 3 get released.
If a Phantom 4 came out in a short length of time, that wouldn't bother me.. And I'm sure if it was released/unleashed upon us before Christmss, that this wouldn't bother me.
My one serious concern now is,  "Did I make the best decision, in my purchase, of the new iPad Air? The thumb reader is a cool feature...
The Mini seemed too small, and the iPad Air, is pretty much the same size dimensionally to that of my my iPad 3?
Buying the bigger tablet, I opted out on one with SIM card. Because having another monthly bill was not appealing.
So no streaming live from Phantom 3 ~ YouTube.

RedHotPoker
2015-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules